Scopes/Suppressors?

7 minutes ago, DiversityCSGO said:

I'm not complaining, Also it's not skilled its the raw fact that you can hit consistent shots better with an 8x/4x than a 2x and its the right equipment for the job, You don't see recon units in the military scouting with a 2x cause of their "skill", they bring the right equipment for the job... and it was a simple question of "why" if you read the original thread.

This ain't be military tho this is a group or rebels trying to break the law vs a bunch of cops. Its also a raw fact that taking down orcas is much more consistent if you use a AA Launcher, Also the right equipment for the job. We should have those now too for the APD cause we deal with orcas daily?

This is a game its about skill, The military is life or death. THIS IS A GAME THAT IS SKILL BASED. 

Bazzajack and Brendon Smith like this
9 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

This ain't be military tho this is a group or rebels trying to break the law vs a bunch of cops. Its also a raw fact that taking down orcas is much more consistent if you use a AA Launcher, Also the right equipment for the job. We should have those now too for the APD cause we deal with orcas daily?

This is a game its about skill, The military is life or death. THIS IS A GAME THAT IS SKILL BASED. 

You made a fair point, but notice I wasn't suggesting a 25x as Clint stated at first. I was questioning something like a 4x (DMS as blocker suggested). At first, it was a question of equipment but just thinking of a response to your last comment, your right it's not about the equipment. However, we are removing an entire class of military strategy (long range shots/snipers). By removing that strategy you also remove the ability to play that aspect in life.

A good example of that is a previous comment that I stated before is "I have a sniper on you don't move" (not that you cant do this already, but its available for more of the players that are not as skillful with an RCO). Is now a real RP scenario. Also 2x -> 4x is not this game killing thing that we need to suggest Launchers/Tanks etc. An AA launcher completely kills the gameplay for any flying in the game. The only way to counter it is to add flares/counterattack (armed helis) in which we don't want to terrorize the server with RDM. And a Tank is just downright stupid to add, too powerful for the armory that is available.

Edited by DiversityCSGO
44 minutes ago, DiversityCSGO said:

I mean there is 1st ATM then another ATM building of the same model (bank) so our team call's it 2nd ATM.

Just different people call it different things, sometimes we say 2nd ATM sometimes we say bank. I don't understand how everyone on this forums gets so upset over the smallest things. It's kinda hilarious actually. :shrug:

I have never heard 2nd atm called