Experience for the in-experienced players

goyney

It has been said many of times by a few different people.

If experienced players allowed new or less-experienced players to play with them and teach them cartels and other activities, maybe gang life wouldn't be at an all-time low.

As much as I agree with this, there are other factors, such as server performance, lack of development and general lack of shits given, which I know is (kind of) being worked on.

This weekend anyone is welcome to come to play with LUCID.

Most of us if not all of us have been playing this server for years.

If you want the chance to play with a group of players based around rebel activities, leave a message below and I will provide Teamspeak to you.

There aren't any requirements, just don't be cancer - simple as, and preferably have a decent bit of money to fund yourself, I will help out where I can.

The aim is to give new players a taste of cartels, and federal activities, in the hope they will improve and take something from it.

Edited by goyneyyy.
Steve, Space, Sikorsky and 29 others like this
3 hours ago, LaGrange said:

You the MVP. If you don't get anyone from this, I would go around the map looking for new players since they aren't likely to have a forum account. 

@goyneyyy. I'd also suggest trying to line this up for next weekend. Give players who don't frequent the forums daily a chance to be apart of it.

goyney likes this

Hey there, I'm interested in playing with you guys. I haven't played Altis life in a few months & I just have that feeling I want back in. I have a little over 600 hours & about 50 of them are in Altis Life. I have no previous experience with anything gang related. Thank you

45 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hey there, I'm interested in playing with you guys. I haven't played Altis life in a few months & I just have that feeling I want back in. I have a little over 600 hours & about 50 of them are in Altis Life. I have no previous experience with anything gang related. Thank you

apply here and maybe we can hook you up with a friend tag for a bit and see how that goes :) 

DeepHouse likes this
14 hours ago, Romeo said:

That's no problem. 

I have PM'd you the ts, come play with us when we are on.