Spar 16 5.56 Legalization

SPAR 16 5.56  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SPAR 16 5.56 be a legal bounty hunting weapon?

Just now, HotWings said:

MX is boring isnt really the ultimate support to legalize another weapon :shrug:

The only current viable bounty hunting weapon besides the po7 because of how cheap it is, is the MX. It lacks flare, there are no other options. No assault rifles with a half way decent ROF. The SPAR is not overly good, it is not even a high caliber, but it is a high ROF 5.56 that has no reason to be illegal.

We need more Legal weapons anyways... I never understood why anything under 6.5 and 7.62 was illegal anyways. I deserve self-defense better then a PDW as a Civ doing stuff shouldn't have to defend myself constantly with Illegal weapons.

Edited by Magnis
Just now, The Official Shadow said:

Lt+ can have MK's, All cops can have the SPAR. Cops can get a ghosthawk... That argument isn't really fair.

Bounty hunters getting somthing just because cops have it isnt a fair argument either. Otherwise they would be running around with MXM's & Protectors

Edited by Patato
Just now, Patato said:

Bounty hunters getting somthing just because cops have it isnt a fair argument either. Otherwise they would be running around with MXM's & Protectors

I don't see why a bounty hunter couldn't have an MXM or a Protector tbh... Not OP at all, maybe if would bring life back to bounty hunting with anything more than pistol banging in Kavala.

I don't see why a bounty hunter couldn't have an MXM or a Protector tbh... Not OP at all, maybe if would bring life back to bounty hunting with anything more than pistol banging in Kavala.

why does life need to be brought back to bounty hunting?

Bounty hunters are to act in absence of APD. Why should you be equipped with the same weaponry as the APD?

I don't see why a bounty hunter couldn't have an MXM

I am sorry but 13.84307846076961519240379810095% aka 13.8% of officers have a mxm. Why should it be given to every single bounty hunter?

Tyler, GreenDemon, Sp0on and 1 other like this
Just now, bbgreg17 said:

Bounty hunters are to act in absence of APD. Why should you be equipped with the same weaponry as the APD?

I am sorry but 13.84307846076961519240379810095% aka 13.8% of officers have a mxm. Why should it be given to every single bounty hunter?

Not saying they should, I was just saying that it wouldn't really be OP if they did. However, only like 1% of cops have the MK1 and it is given to every single rebel so...

Honestly the only time I would take an MK1 over a SPAR 16 is if I was doing a bank, fed, or was designated to be at a long range during a cartel, but for general use I am not lying.

so do you want to fight cartels or do you want to bounty hunt?

Kev 23 likes this

I have always liked the spar 16. I fight cartels with the spar 16. If someone gave me the option to use the spar 16 or an mk1 both free of charge I would take the spar. I hit headshots all the time with it and it is just crisp.

im just not in favor of giving bounty hunters MORE privleges. If you want to BH with the spar16 you can already. 

Sp0on likes this
3 minutes ago, The Official Shadow said:

Not saying they should, I was just saying that it wouldn't really be OP if they did. However, only like 1% of cops have the MK1 and it is given to every single rebel so...

Wouldn't really be OP? Honestly the difference between the mxm and the mx is minimal. The mxm has slightly better penetration that is really about it. If you can't hit a shot with an mx, having an mxm isn't going to change anything. Besides, wanna mxm kidnap a Corporal or Sergeant and have good roleplay. Now you can bounty hunt with an mxm. As for MK-1 only 2.15% of officers have this weapon. This includes all Admins and Captains who have retired.

Edited by bbgreg17
Sp0on likes this
3 minutes ago, The Official Shadow said:

I have always liked the spar 16. I fight cartels with the spar 16. If someone gave me the option to use the spar 16 or an mk1 both free of charge I would take the spar. I hit headshots all the time with it and it is just crisp.

Do you have a montage or something that I can see those crisp one taps with the spar 16

Sp0on, Spederino, Patato and 4 others like this

I want to bounty hunt with my favorite gun, and I believer that it makes sense that the standard .223/5.56 m4 variant gun would be legal. It is the essence of a bare bones assault rifle, much less advanced than the MX or TRG or even vermin.

you cant have both. if you want the spar16 to be legal then you wont be able to cap a cartel with it.

Just now, bbgreg17 said:

Wouldn't really be OP? Honestly the difference between the mxm and the mx is minimal. The mxm has slightly better penetration that is really about it. As for MK-1 only 2.15% of officers have this weapon. This includes all Admins and Captains who have retired.

Why did you say "Wouldn't really be OP?" if you just reaffirmed my point?

Why did you say "Wouldn't really be OP?" if you just reaffirmed my point?

Why do you need it? That is my point. You say you should have it but can't give a reason other than it would be cool or cops have it. Only 13% of officers have it. I will ask again. Why should all bounty hunters have it?