LUKER | Clearing SSD

37 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

You're pretty good at accusing mate, whenever I see you comment on a tage I always see this are you just skeptical of everybody?

exactly my friend :P I really do think they are good tages when I leave a comment.  Really its a compliment if you think about it haha btw don't forget the Kappa

Edited by Wop
47 minutes ago, Tricks said:

I call you a vegetable because it’s a nice way of calling you a brain dead... Also no I don’t cheat, I play games for fun I could care less if i’m the best or not.

I was just trollin bud

Edited by Wop
1 minute ago, luker said:

how many times will u edit that

I'll do one more for you just a sec.  Check it out now bro.  Btw I don't think you are scripting @luker I'm sure you got the joke since you liked my post.  But that kid obviously is salty about something.  He probably uses the pulldowns for real. :P  

Edited by Wop
1 hour ago, Wop said:

I'll do one more for you just a sec.  Check it out now bro.  Btw I don't think you are scripting @luker I'm sure you got the joke since you liked my post.  But that kid obviously is salty about something.  He probably uses the pulldowns for real. :P  

Nope never have a day in my life. Like I said and will always say I play for fun. I don’t waste my time being a try hard when the game is dying. Also djb your one of the worst players on this server. Keep talking i’ll make you hold my pocket you dribbler. 

Just now, Tricks said:

Nope never have a day in my life. Like I said and will always say I play for fun. I don’t waste my time being a try hard when the game is dying. Also djb your one of the worst players on this server. Keep talking i’ll make you hold my pocket you dribbler. 

Lmao whatever bro we in the same category anyways I love you man I was just trippin

Edited by Wop