General Poll  

99 members have voted

1. 1. vote for cartel locations prior logging in.

2. 2. Rotation of Drugs.

3. 3. Price increase on civilian activities

• Yes, payed to little for time and effort.
    • No, let them suffer and make them leave the server after losing a their only truck.

At the moment asylum is stale, So while servers are being worked on and to be improved.

As a community, we need to look at the main content that needs to be introduced, altered, improve or even removed.

Suggestions were already forwarded to mitch but it has now been a bit of time since that's happened.

I have ideas that can change asylum for days on days and not bothered to list them and want to see what community can list.

In this post please only post to content related.

Also, a couple of polls are added to see what people think of them. 

Edited by Smee
Blocker and Innate like this

Suggestion: The ability to buy 7.62 weaponry in turfs would not only increase the benefits for a gang to own a turf, but would also generate many more fights and altercations between players/ police. Turfs would overall be more valuable to gangs.

*Possible gang perk addition

Edited by Walter White
BananaGoatPC and Donald like this
6 minutes ago, Walter White said:

Suggestion: The ability to buy 7.62 weaponry in turfs would not only increase the benefits for a gang to own a turf, but would also generate many more fights and altercations between players/ police. Turfs would overall be more valuable to gangs.

No you turf rat.

Kev 23, Walt and massi like this
11 minutes ago, Steve said:

@Smee what exactly did you mean with the first question in the poll?

I think to be able to vote for cartel locations like OG or Church at the start of a restart or something. Not feasible because the server would restart another time (unless the vote would be for the next restart then that could be done).

Edited by Twinkie
Just now, Twinkie said:

I think to be able to vote for cartel locations like OG or Church.

That would be interesting but I think there are other things that should take priority like the rebel talent tree, or some new cop vs. civ thing to do such as evidence lock up or something along those lines.

Atra and Twinkie like this
1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

I tried running oil once. Just once. Spent like 45 minutes and didnt even make enough money to pay for the hemmit oil that I had to buy for doing oil exclusively. Sold the hemmit and never ran oil again. Most legal stuff could use a buff just because vehicles on asylum costs to much.

As far as I know the Paratus never wanted legal stuff to be a good way to make money. While I never heard that from him my self, that is how it's been since I've been playing which is well over 3 years. The way it's always been setup is that legal runs will get you started but if you ever wanna be apart of the end game rebel life you pretty much have to run meth, coke, or scotch. (Even though scotch has been around for less then half of Asylums existence it fits in the picture.)

11 minutes ago, Steve said:

As far as I know the Paratus never wanted legal stuff to be a good way to make money. While I never heard that from him my self, that is how it's been since I've been playing which is well over 3 years. The way it's always been setup is that legal runs will get you started but if you ever wanna be apart of the end game rebel life you pretty much have to run meth, coke, or scotch. (Even though scotch has been around for less then half of Asylums existence it fits in the picture.)

I do think it could be buffed a tiny amount still, however it is true that its supposed to be cops and robbers to some degree. Hard to be a cop if we have no robbers

Rotation of drug areas should remain as before it was to easy/stale to rob people an only the bigger gangs really did it an the lone wolf didnt bother/new players would only do a couple times an or when the server is dead at night.That was the main reason it was implemented to begin with if i remember right.

Voting on maps before hand is neat an could work,but i think that would just lead to another issue down the road as prob would be OG arms all the time an tower drug an south wongs near drug,again neat/could work,but wouldn't last long i dont think...maybe if you could only vote on them once an then have to chose another location/force it maybe idk.

7.62 in turfs shouldn't be a thing,no one would even bother to go to rebel anymore,sure it would/could generate more fights for turfs,but thats not the intention for turfs,its to get the bonus for gathering faster and or so you can sell your drugs in a more safer an controlled manner.

Buff for legal activities shouldn't hurt.

The evidence locker thing should be a thing,banks an feds get done from time to time,but get stale with the rinse an repeat an server jumping..Should be a combined thing like x amount of cops on/maybe a certain rank...have to hack into laptops like the PB,have to bolt cut doors maybe or gates,kinda have all the things at one place so you need a team to do it an each person has a role to play in it to make it happen...

Now my question to that is,server stability and what would go into it(drugs,guns, gear,bank money seized or money from fed seized?)

3 minutes ago, DankBud said:

The evidence locker thing should be a thing,banks an feds get done from time to time,but get stale with the rinse an repeat an server jumping..Should be a combined thing like x amount of cops on/maybe a certain rank...have to hack into laptops like the PB,have to bolt cut doors maybe or gates,kinda have all the things at one place so you need a team to do it an each person has a role to play in it to make it happen...

Now my question to that is,server stability and what would go into it(drugs,guns, gear,bank money seized or money from fed seized?)

This would take so much work but I think it would be worth it in the end. So many things would have to change but having this would create such a great event for people to participate in. Right now bank is pretty straight forward there is really no moving parts. The fed has a lot of moving parts which makes it 10x more intense 10x harder but 10x the reward. This evidence locker could contain everything that has been seized during a restart and while some may think this is op its really not. You arent going to have many options and you probably wont have much time to grab everything so you are going to have to focus mainly on one or two things to grab. This could work so well if it involved drilling, lock picking, hacking, and even explosives. This new system could bring back so many fights. This will take a lot of rework and I believe someone posted before that it will require a crap ton of work but if they implemented it the possibilities could be so great.

Tldr: evidence locker would be a great addition if it has a lot of moving parts. It will take a crap ton of work to implement and a rewrite of a crap load of code but after it could lead to many new possibilities. 

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

if the servers do get fixed and fights come back, everyone would just pick og every restart

thats not true people have a good time at church.  As far as drug goes, tower is typically easier to defend and house cap is easier to push. I could see the voting option being good

10 hours ago, DankBud said:

Rotation of drug areas should remain as before it was to easy/stale to rob people an only the bigger gangs really did it an the lone wolf didnt bother/new players would only do a couple times an or when the server is dead at night.That was the main reason it was implemented to begin with if i remember right.

Voting on maps before hand is neat an could work,but i think that would just lead to another issue down the road as prob would be OG arms all the time an tower drug an south wongs near drug,again neat/could work,but wouldn't last long i dont think...maybe if you could only vote on them once an then have to chose another location/force it maybe idk.

7.62 in turfs shouldn't be a thing,no one would even bother to go to rebel anymore,sure it would/could generate more fights for turfs,but thats not the intention for turfs,its to get the bonus for gathering faster and or so you can sell your drugs in a more safer an controlled manner.

Buff for legal activities shouldn't hurt.

i  hate how it can be easy for cops to check cocaine and meth at the same time.

Steve likes this
18 hours ago, Walter White said:

Yh but to balance it, maybe the gang who owns turf needs to own arms to buy 7.62 at turf.

Steve, FudgeR, Atra and 1 other like this
7 hours ago, Smee said:

i  hate how it can be easy for cops to check cocaine and meth at the same time.

yea,on s2/4 the amount of cops to civ at times is just silly too..so making money with drugs is pretty much out the window or go naked an maybe get lucky?Don't get me wrong it should be a challenge to make money,but with the way UC's are and how that all works makes it that much harder to do anything,more so like you said if everything is all in the same general area east side or west side.

2 hours ago, Tony. said:

Yh but to balance it, maybe the gang who owns turf needs to own arms to buy 7.62 at turf.

Not a bad idea tbh,would/could promote to fight it more often...I still feel it be a bit much tho or to easy maybe to get that style of weapon,it should be only a rebel buy-able gun..Sure it would promote more fights in turf and maybe the cartel,but turfs as far as i know meant for the smaller groups/gangs also..

Tony likes this
On 7/17/2018 at 3:45 PM, DankBud said:

Not a bad idea tbh,would/could promote to fight it more often...I still feel it be a bit much tho or to easy maybe to get that style of weapon,it should be only a rebel buy-able gun..Sure it would promote more fights in turf and maybe the cartel,but turfs as far as i know meant for the smaller groups/gangs also..

In this scenario you could still leave mk200s and rpgs at rebel to insure rebel still had something exclusive. I always felt like turfs were only worth capping if you literally had NOTHING better to do.

10 hours ago, Steve said:

In this scenario you could still leave mk200s and rpgs at rebel to insure rebel still had something exclusive. I always felt like turfs were only worth capping if you literally had NOTHING better to do.

Yea thats true too,I think having those kinda guns(7.62/MK/ak's) in a turf will promote the bigger gangs/groups to treat turf as a priority an that can hurt the newer players who try an venture out an do something different from there norm.

Ive always got em for the gang,an with the turf dealer was just a safer alternate then regular dealer to sell at.Even more so when we all played alot an had 1-2k meth to sell each.

Plus i wouldn't mind seeing them do something different with turfs,hell maybe even add another one in on the rotation.Although thats prob the last thing we do need atm with server issues an all.

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

Yea thats true too,I think having those kinda guns(7.62/MK/ak's) in a turf will promote the bigger gangs/groups to treat turf as a priority an that can hurt the newer players who try an venture out an do something different from there norm.

Ive always got em for the gang,an with the turf dealer was just a safer alternate then regular dealer to sell at.Even more so when we all played alot an had 1-2k meth to sell each.

Plus i wouldn't mind seeing them do something different with turfs,hell maybe even add another one in on the rotation.Although thats prob the last thing we do need atm with server issues an all.

I feel like the turf rats only wanna hold rodo above all else because it obviously has better benefits. While Zaros has that gold bar buff didn't they take away the chop shop buff it gave previously? Either way rodo is still the turf for those players to hold all the time. It would be nice if they incentivized players to hold the other turfs to help balance it out. I'm not saying take away and from rodo and give more to Panagia or Zaros, but instead just both those two. Regardless, I do however agree that this should be put on hold until we know the server performance is truly stable.

10 hours ago, Steve said:

I feel like the turf rats only wanna hold rodo above all else because it obviously has better benefits. While Zaros has that gold bar buff didn't they take away the chop shop buff it gave previously? Either way rodo is still the turf for those players to hold all the time. It would be nice if they incentivized players to hold the other turfs to help balance it out. I'm not saying take away and from rodo and give more to Panagia or Zaros, but instead just both those two. Regardless, I do however agree that this should be put on hold until we know the server performance is truly stable.

Im not sure what they took out or added with zaros..Tbh never wasted the time unless went to fight who ever was taking it,but even then always got caught up in other things.

But something is needed to spice things up with turfs and cartels.

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

Im not sure what they took out or added with zaros..Tbh never wasted the time unless went to fight who ever was taking it,but even then always got caught up in other things.

But something is needed to spice things up with turfs and cartels.

Imo cartels will fall back into what should be their "normal" state if the servers work. For rebels in general the rebel talent tree would be awesome.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Imo cartels will fall back into what should be their "normal" state if the servers work. For rebels in general the rebel talent tree would be awesome.

True it can be,i wouldn't mind seeing them add in something other then the gang bank thing for cartels,kinda make it more valuable/more of a reason to defend it..something like with the % decrease in rebel when you own arms an 2 turfs (used be be able to unlock the mk200's) an cheaper vest's/rpg's.

so if you own 2 turfs an arms you get the nice % cut from rebel...Now if you own drug you get a 5-10% increase maybe selling? but this can be played with the 3 turfs depending on what ones you are in hold/control of....Kinda wing'd it on that but always can add to it an what not..

4 hours ago, DankBud said:

True it can be,i wouldn't mind seeing them add in something other then the gang bank thing for cartels,kinda make it more valuable/more of a reason to defend it..something like with the % decrease in rebel when you own arms an 2 turfs (used be be able to unlock the mk200's) an cheaper vest's/rpg's.

so if you own 2 turfs an arms you get the nice % cut from rebel...Now if you own drug you get a 5-10% increase maybe selling? but this can be played with the 3 turfs depending on what ones you are in hold/control of....Kinda wing'd it on that but always can add to it an what not..

I've always thought that owning arms should on it's own should give you a bigger discount at rebel. Perhaps owning drug and two turfs could give 20 percent faster drug processing?

8 hours ago, Steve said:

I've always thought that owning arms should on it's own should give you a bigger discount at rebel. Perhaps owning drug and two turfs could give 20 percent faster drug processing?

yea,sounds reasonable,altho i dont think the timer at drug works correct,after you cap it.I had it start capping at 19 min left a few days ago.Having it for min 30 min is enough to make the most out of a meth run while owning it.Don't have to worry about sdar capping anymore.