A suggestion I have is if the governer has legalized marijuana then the processing should be LEGAL and it is sold to the dispensary and the cartel takes NO cut of the marijuana you process. If marijuana is ILLEGAL then the cartel can rule that trade and you sell your marijuana to the drug dealer and the cartel keeps taking benefits.

If it is legal I think it should be treated as any other job and processing or possessing it is okay to do instead of processing being a red zone and you sell to the dispnsary.

Haych likes this
On 7/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, MrClark said:

A suggestion I have is if the governer has legalized marijuana then the processing should be LEGAL and it is sold to the dispensary and the cartel takes NO cut of the marijuana you process. If marijuana is ILLEGAL then the cartel can rule that trade and you sell your marijuana to the drug dealer and the cartel keeps taking benefits.

If it is legal I think it should be treated as any other job and processing or possessing it is okay to do instead of processing being a red zone and you sell to the dispnsary.

Processing is legal if you go to the dispensary and process into medical weed and sell to the hospital.