Change log 8.1.7

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

A new hotfix is rolling out right now.  The cartel and player syncing systems have been completely overhauled.  If you see any issues (particularly with those systems), please be sure to let us know.  

Back tomorrow from vacation to see all the changes in the last 2 weeks, am I gonna be happily surprised or do I need to cry myself to sleep playing eft again. 

Twinkie likes this
Just now, jphman said:

Depends, what are your expectations for asylum and are you gonna cry harder than me? Fresh character wipe with no loot, got an M4 and AS VAL with ammo, and a leapold v4 scope and crashed and it wouldn't let me back in @wollie35

Had 6 vals alot of gear, went on vacation, EFT got wiped. Also main eft account banned for having cheat engine open, was an version 0.4 account I think feelsvad

Also what map do you use the Leopold, it's to huge for the game rn ;P

Edited by wollie35
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Whats this new patch? @bamf

This V

18 minutes ago, bamf said:

A new hotfix is rolling out right now.  The cartel and player syncing systems have been completely overhauled.  If you see any issues (particularly with those systems), please be sure to let us know.  

16 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

I think cocaine pit is bugged Idk if thats just me. 

I tested the pit on dev not too long ago, its not bugged.

Mr.Purple likes this
24 minutes ago, pavdog said:

wat?

29 minutes ago, bamf said:

Server 2 just mission failed, Idk if it was a scripter or something to do with the new patch.

19 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

It should be pretty solid, but if you notice issues with the bar not showing let me know.

There is one small bug that I noticed, when you blood bag in cap it shows that you are repairing a vehicle. I will get a screenshot later and show you.