Change log 8.1.7

bamf

27 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

so far with the vehicles against mk1s we have

• 1 shot to side window still on both
  • 23 bullets to pop a tire on both strider and ifrit
  • and you can still hit the driver on first bullet with the right angle on front window same for strider

Strider is fine imo but that if rit window shit is dumb did u try the back of the ifrit? 

It takes time for them to get there but there is other ways a fix could go. Maybe just make the quillin like a heli where you cant store a gold bar in it? Still kind of unrealistic and BS but atleast its USABLE. The hatchback sport has more space than the quillin. @Gnashes@bamf@Poseidon

3 hours ago, OGRoger said:

Its honestly sad that we had to ruin quillins because cops in this game are so fucking awful...

Fried Rice and jeans like this
6 hours ago, OGRoger said:

Its honestly sad that we had to ruin quillins because cops in this game are so fucking awful...

It's sorta hard to get to a fed when you've got to redeploy and then reload. That takes 30s, then you've got to drive over to the fed, at which point you're already gone. The problem wasn't the cops but the smash and grabbing. It was never meant to be a thing, stop complaining. If things are broken, then they get nerfed. 

Edited by Twinkie
Patato likes this
1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

They chose to fix the vehicle, deal with it.

dEaL wItH iT

It was a horrible and lazy-man's fix. God forbid the community react accordingly to such a change (that wasn't made public here on the forums mind you). Plenty of people have spoken out against it because those people and I disagree with the change.

Sliick, jphman, Tom Kappa and 4 others like this
Just now, Maaqs said:

\t was a horrible and lazy-man's fix. God forbid the community react accordingly to such a change (that wasn't made public here on the forums mind you). Plenty of people have spoken out against it because those people and I disagree with the change.

There are still plenty of cars and trucks in the game. There was NO reason to use any other car in the game, and for transportation there still isn't. Also, how is it a lazy mans fix, I'm sure that they've thought about it and have a vision of where they want the community and game to go. The facts are, it was a broken car period. 

Silver-Spy likes this
On 8/1/2018 at 10:30 AM, wollie35 said:

Maybe they will fix ifrits so they become better then qilins

apparently trying to shoot out the hull of an Ifrit with 7.62 takes so many rounds that it's not worth shooting if you dont have a clean window shot. As long as you can hit the windows it's fine but no more spraying into an ifrit to shoot people out through the hull is what i've heard.

Edited by Tyler
16 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

Then fix the smash and grab part, not a vehicle :thinking:

Maaqs you know how this community goes, as much as we love to have new things and issues fixed the devs don't seem to listen exactly what we want some times. Remember when people wanted no money cap but then they made the prestige system how it is? Or how about when they added every variation of the prison when the community wanted the old one. Or when everyone wanted to remove armor stacking but then they added it as a donation goal. Or adding more clutter to the bank when people wanted it back to the way it was on release? They will sort it out eventually with more feedback i'm sure but it will probably take a good bit of time and complaining.

Edited by Tyler
Just now, jphman said:

Wasn't a roast. You are just a massive fwaggot who doesn't seem to think this community should incorporate an actual playerbase.

Just because they (the dev team) want to try to fix something that they think is broken, and I though it was broken as well, and does something that the community doesn't want doesn't mean that there isn't an actual playersbase. Sorry if I'm one of the people in the community who thinks its a good thing, but we're all entitled to our own opinions.