bamf

Change log 8.1.7

871 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

that would be amazing 

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

I play on a super high DPI would this effect it i don't look around in circles but my DPI it is still up there 

Just now, KIIAK said:

I play on a super high DPI would this effect it i don't look around in circles but my DPI it is still up there 

Most likely not, it detects the amount of total rotation your character experiences during a short period of time. If rotation total is over the threshold you get a point, if its significantly over that threshold you get more points more quickly. Points expire after a few seconds and you only fall over if you get too many. If there are false positives the threshold could get adjusted. I had my DPI on 10000 for that video.

Danne and DeepHouse like this

Just now, Poseidon said:

Most likely not, it detects the amount of total rotation your character experiences during a short period of time. If rotation total is over the threshold you get a point, if its significantly over that threshold you get more points more quickly. Points expire after a few seconds and you only fall over if you get too many. If there are false positives the threshold could get adjusted. I had my DPI on 10000 for that video.

Ok thats dope thanks for helping out the community with shit like this 

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

+1

Does this mean you can't get banned for DPI'ing anymore (which is a perm unfortunately)? 

Just now, massi said:

Does this mean you can't get banned for DPI'ing anymore (which is a perm unfortunately)? 

It's not implemented, it's just a concept/idea

+1 add it, will prevent those who keeps saying they have a high dpi by default just to spin around enough to be almost impossible 2 hit

TheRealStitches likes this

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

@Zaka

Innateocean and McMuffin like this

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

@Lucky Uh oh your done kid

Lucky and massi like this

1 hour ago, ItsLacie said:

@Lucky Uh oh your done kid

Even with dpi glitch you would still need to hit shots so I would never fear him imo

ItsLacie likes this

15 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I imagine this is all client side. Would it cause any issues with performance accompanied with everything else?

SharingWriter likes this

17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Pls add this i think i could launch myself or make some funny shit happen put it in pls

ItsLacie and Chow Mein like this

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

I imagine this is all client side. Would it cause any issues with performance accompanied with everything else?

f126fad4b85742cd284c1dc5663da7e6.png

SharingWriter likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Steve said:

Works for me. Was that Dwarden?

Poseidon. He was talking about the anti-DPI script specifically

Edited by Azeh
SharingWriter likes this

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

Pls add this i think i could launch myself or make some funny shit happen put it in pls

New video?

Lucky likes this

31 minutes ago, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

or I will LEAK THE PATCH NOTES! :angry:

Yikes 

Ibraheem likes this

4 hours ago, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

do it

On 8/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, Azeh said:

The time approaches 

Posted (edited)

On 8/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Azeh said:

giphy.gif

Edited by Maaqs
BSuzinator, Atra, Twinkie and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

- Cleanup changes, empty groups get cleaned up frequently
    - Dropped items/dead bodies get cleaned up more frequently.
    - Cleanup of more things.
    - More performance logging for debug purposes
    - Changed the system for dropped items.
    - Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points
    - Lighthouse is no longer godmode
    - Fixed ladders at various locations like side of bank.
    - All DP missions should now work properly.
    - Issue with people going invisible on chairs should be fixed

Edited by Azeh
massi, Ben Flint, Gagss and 13 others like this

Just now, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

- Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points

azeh for dev 2018

Just now, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

Thats it :FeelsBadMan:

4 minutes ago, M a s o n said:

Thats it :FeelsBadMan:

Rebel talent tree should be done soon. Fairly sure one of the perks is the ability to claim vehicles other people's vehicles at chop shop for 75% of the store price.

I'm guessing some stuff from Pizza Man should make it in eventually.

Twinkie and Silver-Spy like this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Rebel talent tree should be done soon. Fairly sure one of the perks is the ability to claim vehicles other people's vehicles at chop shop for 75% of the store price.

WOW! Finally something we've been asking for!

Just memin

Edited by Twinkie

51 minutes ago, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

This better not be satire and they best push DP mission fix now pls

1 hour ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

This better not be satire and they best push DP mission fix now pls

Also a fix for the annoying Jury thing, or delete it at least.

2 hours ago, Azeh said:

making stuff up

Zoex likes this

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

making stuff up

I hope not. Its something the community has asked for and we haven't seen a content update for a year.

Danne, JUlCE and Twinkie like this