bamf

Change log 8.1.7

871 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

that would be amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

I play on a super high DPI would this effect it i don't look around in circles but my DPI it is still up there 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KIIAK said:

I play on a super high DPI would this effect it i don't look around in circles but my DPI it is still up there 

Most likely not, it detects the amount of total rotation your character experiences during a short period of time. If rotation total is over the threshold you get a point, if its significantly over that threshold you get more points more quickly. Points expire after a few seconds and you only fall over if you get too many. If there are false positives the threshold could get adjusted. I had my DPI on 10000 for that video.

Danne and DeepHouse like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Poseidon said:

Most likely not, it detects the amount of total rotation your character experiences during a short period of time. If rotation total is over the threshold you get a point, if its significantly over that threshold you get more points more quickly. Points expire after a few seconds and you only fall over if you get too many. If there are false positives the threshold could get adjusted. I had my DPI on 10000 for that video.

Ok thats dope thanks for helping out the community with shit like this 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post

Does this mean you can't get banned for DPI'ing anymore (which is a perm unfortunately)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, massi said:

Does this mean you can't get banned for DPI'ing anymore (which is a perm unfortunately)? 

It's not implemented, it's just a concept/idea

Share this post


Link to post

+1 add it, will prevent those who keeps saying they have a high dpi by default just to spin around enough to be almost impossible 2 hit

TheRealStitches likes this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

@Zaka

Innateocean and McMuffin like this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

@Lucky Uh oh your done kid

Lucky and massi like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ItsLacie said:

@Lucky Uh oh your done kid

Even with dpi glitch you would still need to hit shots so I would never fear him imo

ItsLacie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Most likely not, it detects the amount of total rotation your character experiences during a short period of time. If rotation total is over the threshold you get a point, if its significantly over that threshold you get more points more quickly. Points expire after a few seconds and you only fall over if you get too many. If there are false positives the threshold could get adjusted. I had my DPI on 10000 for that video.

I imagine this is all client side. Would it cause any issues with performance accompanied with everything else?

SharingWriter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

So I made this while messing around, note that no one asked me to make it so don't worry about it being implemented. What do you guys think of this? Do you prefer being able to DPI glitch or do you think this would be a good addition? Basically if you spam your mouse around fast and long enough you trip over yourself and go limp for a brief time.

 

Pls add this i think i could launch myself or make some funny shit happen put it in pls

ItsLacie and Chow Mein like this

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Steve said:

I imagine this is all client side. Would it cause any issues with performance accompanied with everything else?

f126fad4b85742cd284c1dc5663da7e6.png

SharingWriter likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, Steve said:

Works for me. Was that Dwarden?

Poseidon. He was talking about the anti-DPI script specifically

Edited by Azeh
SharingWriter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lucky said:

Pls add this i think i could launch myself or make some funny shit happen put it in pls

New video?

Lucky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

or I will LEAK THE PATCH NOTES! :angry:

Yikes 

Ibraheem likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

or I will LEAK THE PATCH NOTES! :angry:

do it

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

or I will LEAK THE PATCH NOTES! :angry:

The time approaches 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 8/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Azeh said:

@bamf you have until 7 PM EST Sunday to push the update that has been ready since Wednesday 

or I will LEAK THE PATCH NOTES! :angry:

giphy.gif

Edited by Maaqs
BSuzinator, Atra, Twinkie and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

    - Cleanup changes, empty groups get cleaned up frequently
    - Dropped items/dead bodies get cleaned up more frequently.
    - Cleanup of more things.
    - More performance logging for debug purposes
    - Changed the system for dropped items.
    - Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points
    - Lighthouse is no longer godmode
    - Fixed ladders at various locations like side of bank.
    - All DP missions should now work properly.
    - Issue with people going invisible on chairs should be fixed

Edited by Azeh
massi, Ben Flint, Gagss and 13 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

    - Cleanup changes, empty groups get cleaned up frequently
    - Dropped items/dead bodies get cleaned up more frequently.
    - Cleanup of more things.
    - More performance logging for debug purposes
    - Changed the system for dropped items.
    - Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points
    - Lighthouse is no longer godmode
    - Fixed ladders at various locations like side of bank.
    - All DP missions should now work properly.
    - Issue with people going invisible on chairs should be fixed

azeh for dev 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

    - Cleanup changes, empty groups get cleaned up frequently
    - Dropped items/dead bodies get cleaned up more frequently.
    - Cleanup of more things.
    - More performance logging for debug purposes
    - Changed the system for dropped items.
    - Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points
    - Lighthouse is no longer godmode
    - Fixed ladders at various locations like side of bank.
    - All DP missions should now work properly.
    - Issue with people going invisible on chairs should be fixed

Thats it :FeelsBadMan:

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, M a s o n said:

Thats it :FeelsBadMan:

Rebel talent tree should be done soon. Fairly sure one of the perks is the ability to claim vehicles other people's vehicles at chop shop for 75% of the store price.

I'm guessing some stuff from Pizza Man should make it in eventually.

Twinkie and Silver-Spy like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Rebel talent tree should be done soon. Fairly sure one of the perks is the ability to claim vehicles other people's vehicles at chop shop for 75% of the store price.

I'm guessing some stuff from Pizza Man should make it in eventually.

WOW! Finally something we've been asking for!

Just memin

Edited by Twinkie

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Azeh said:

FELL ASLEEP, HERE

    - Cleanup changes, empty groups get cleaned up frequently
    - Dropped items/dead bodies get cleaned up more frequently.
    - Cleanup of more things.
    - More performance logging for debug purposes
    - Changed the system for dropped items.
    - Cartel system adjusted so all players who are there when it gets capped receive the war points
    - Lighthouse is no longer godmode
    - Fixed ladders at various locations like side of bank.
    - All DP missions should now work properly.
    - Issue with people going invisible on chairs should be fixed

This better not be satire and they best push DP mission fix now pls

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

This better not be satire and they best push DP mission fix now pls

 

Also a fix for the annoying Jury thing, or delete it at least.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Azeh said:

Rebel talent tree should be done soon. Fairly sure one of the perks is the ability to claim vehicles other people's vehicles at chop shop for 75% of the store price.

I'm guessing some stuff from Pizza Man should make it in eventually.

making stuff up

 

Zoex likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

making stuff up

 

I hope not. Its something the community has asked for and we haven't seen a content update for a year.

Danne, JUlCE and Twinkie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.