Change log 8.1.7

bamf

10 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

I've had 2 instances of needing to softlog in order to contest the cartel.  Lockpicking in cap bugs out the progress bar.

What were you doing during that session before you had issues with the cartel? Were you at other cartels? Did you start contesting it then get in a vehicle/out of a vehicle? etc

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

What were you doing during that session before you had issues with the cartel? Were you at other cartels? Did you start contesting it then get in a vehicle/out of a vehicle? etc

first cartels i had gone to each day.  nothing else out of the ordinary.

There used to be an issue with logging into the server too early, it wouldn't recognize you as being in your gang.  You would go into cap, the progress bar would show, but never go down until you softlogged.  In this case, the server recognized me as DS (i had all gang perks) and when i went into cap, there was NO progress bar.

2 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

first cartels i had gone to each day.  nothing else out of the ordinary.

There used to be an issue with logging into the server too early, it wouldn't recognize you as being in your gang.  You would go into cap, the progress bar would show, but never go down until you softlogged.  In this case, the server recognized me as DS (i had all gang perks) and when i went into cap, there was NO progress bar.

With the new system the progress bar will not show unless you have a valid primary weapon, are not a bounty hunrter, are not in a vehicle, and your gang is not null. Othwerwise it should show. I'll look into adding hints if any of those requirements are not met.

Scott likes this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

U Gotta stand left of it and then look down towards the bottom of the stairs. Once you know the spot it ain't that hard anymore

i for once agree with wollie it's pretty easy to get on it. sometimes you have to go into first person but as he said once you know the spot it's kinda muscle memory.

12 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

about to do that as well.tell me what you find out

so far with the vehicles against mk1s we have

• 1 shot to side window still on both
  • 23 bullets to pop a tire on both strider and ifrit
  • and you can still hit the driver on first bullet with the right angle on front window same for strider
Edited by CrispySliick
Trotfox likes this