Developer App Extended

Hey, so I am unaware as to the reasoning to the removal of my developer application. Could you please elaborate?

Also, I would like to put in a formal comp request to fund an SQL training course. Here's a link at what I'm looking at.

Consider this as an investment instead of a loan, in a couple months I will have learned SQL and will be a valuable asset to the asylum staff.

When you talk it over with Gnashes and Bamf, please include my PayPal

Forgot the link - https://www.coursera.org/learn/algorithms-part2

It's close to 700$

I'm posting this since Mitch won't respond to me via PM's

Edited by Dally
Silver-Spy, Alec-I, skrood and 4 others like this
Just now, Cifunds said:

Sadly weren't looking for more developpers and Contributors

Thank you for Choosing Asylum Entertainment Developer Position for Arma 3

Cifunds, The So Called Cunt by @Gnashes

@Gen. Henry Arnold

This isn't a donation, this is an investment...I will become the best SQL developer around and will fix the servers

I would like to talk to the man himself either in ts or the forums @Mitch (IFRIT)

1 hour ago, Dally said:

Hey, so I am unaware as to the reasoning to the removal of my developer application. Could you please elaborate?

Also, I would like to put in a formal comp request to fund an SQL training course. Here's a link at what I'm looking at.

Consider this as an investment instead of a loan, in a couple months I will have learned SQL and will be a valuable asset to the asylum staff.

When you talk it over with Gnashes and Bamf, please include my PayPal

Forgot the link - https://www.coursera.org/learn/algorithms-part2

It's close to 700$

I'm posting this since Mitch won't respond to me via PM's

if u think all u need is SQL ur so very wrong

massi, Good Lub and DeepHouse like this

I love the thought of a 700$ course being funded for you, lol.

Here is a re-post of Mitch's reply last time, its still valid as I'm sure no one has an intention to pay for it.

On 7/6/2018 at 7:16 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I appreciate your desire to help with the development team. I have read over your application and found that you are on the right path for a great career. Unfortunately at this time, you do not meet the minimum basic qualifications for this position. We appreciate your interest in this organization. We encourage all applicants to re-apply when they feel their skills have been refined to meet our industry needs.   

On the real. I do appreciate you wanting to help. I think some others have touched on the point here. The code that you're starting to learn is not useful to a Arma mission file. If there comes a time that you learn SQF and are able to put ideas into production using effective and optimized code, we can revisit your application. 

Mitch

DeepHouse, massi, Jake and 3 others like this