Hitman or Assassin Job

I was wondering for a long time if there could be a Hitman/Assassin type job where a player would use a "Hire a Hitman" app on there  phone and set a payment on a player and a Hitman/assassin can access a app (that is given to them when they buy Hitman/Assassin training) on there phone that lists the "hits" other players have put out on other players heads, while also showing the price they"ll receive when they complete the contract. Was thinking of it working like the bounty hunter system where it shows you an area of where the target is when they take the job, and also getting talents that can help you track the targets (like talents that tell you the clothes there wearing to help snipers figure out there target). And maybe a talent that hides the identity of the Hitman, like "A Hitman downed Player's name" and also if the Hitman killed there target, they have a larger respawn time and cant get revived.  Also a thought, the minimum payment someone has to pay when setting a target could be a high payment like 25k to 50k. If this never does get implemented into the game, could it be allowed for a player to wire transfer money to another player to kill the target, would it be considered RDM? or would it not be random because of the fact that it was a payed assassination, so there for, it wouldn't be random (unless the payment was super low).

21 hours ago, Fang_Halo said:

I was wondering for a long time if there could be a Hitman/Assassin type job where a player would use a "Hire a Hitman" app on there  phone and set a payment on a player and a Hitman/assassin can access a app (that is given to them when they buy Hitman/Assassin training) on there phone that lists the "hits" other players have put out on other players heads, while also showing the price they"ll receive when they complete the contract. Was thinking of it working like the bounty hunter system where it shows you an area of where the target is when they take the job, and also getting talents that can help you track the targets (like talents that tell you the clothes there wearing to help snipers figure out there target). And maybe a talent that hides the identity of the Hitman, like "A Hitman downed Player's name" and also if the Hitman killed there target, they have a larger respawn time and cant get revived.  Also a thought, the minimum payment someone has to pay when setting a target could be a high payment like 25k to 50k. If this never does get implemented into the game, could it be allowed for a player to wire transfer money to another player to kill the target, would it be considered RDM? or would it not be random because of the fact that it was a payed assassination, so there for, it wouldn't be random (unless the payment was super low).

I've had the same idea and i've put it in my suggestion list i made a couple of days ago. It would be pretty neat to have something like the bounty hunting mechanic but for rebels. +1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2018 at 4:42 AM, Fang_Halo said:

+1 Fuck yeah

I think it could work like this, you click an app you click a player and put how much you want for them to be killed. A hitman can then accept the task, once the task is accepted both the hit mans name and the targets name turn red for each other, the target would then get a message saying that he is the target of a hitman (wouldn't say who) and then would also tell the target how much the hit is. If the target is eliminated the money is transferred if the player doesn't have the money to transfer they go into debt.

On 8/1/2018 at 2:02 PM, BananaGoatPC said:

I think it could work like this, you click an app you click a player and put how much you want for them to be killed. A hitman can then accept the task, once the task is accepted both the hit mans name and the targets name turn red for each other, the target would then get a message saying that he is the target of a hitman (wouldn't say who) and then would also tell the target how much the hit is. If the target is eliminated the money is transferred if the player doesn't have the money to transfer they go into debt.

Love that idea too. It wouldn't really be realistic though to automatically know there after you, although it could be a cool talent instead to be notified of a hitman who is after you, like there's an insider who lets you know.

Edited by Fang_Halo
Just now, Fang_Halo said:

Love that idea too. It wouldn't really be realistic though to automatically know there after you, although it could be a cool talent instead to be notified of a hitman who is after you, like there's an insider who lets you know.

Yeah it would be unrealistic, however, it at least gives you a chance to run or protect yourself rather than just being shot and thinking it was rdm. 

Edited by BananaGoatPC