More Houses Via Titles?

So as all of u know, There is very little benefits that come along with Prominent / Tycoon / Eminent

Other than the fact that u get higher money caps or a simple title. So my suggestion would to be possibly the ability to own more houses per title to make more and more people seek it?

This would not only ramp up activities for money making but would also make more people want to seek after more titles. Lets say +1 house per title? So 6 houses at prominent, 7 houses at tycoon and 8 houses at eminent?

This would also increase the on-going competitiveness in the real estate market. Let me know what u think about it :D

Farmer Steve, Walt and Blocker like this
18 minutes ago, Patato said:

I think 6 is more than enough. 

Well we can only own 5 being a portion of a larger gang

17 minutes ago, Lucky said:

-1 the people that have enough money clearly have the houses that allow them to make money so we shouldnt make it so these people can buy more of the good houses and own all this stuff theres nkt enough houses as it is

I fully disagree, This would not only make houses more valuable, But would give people reasons to go after doing a lot of runs of something to be rich

48 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Why so?

3 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

I fully disagree, This would not only make houses more valuable, But would give people reasons to go after doing a lot of runs of something to be rich

So like i said for new people on the server the chances of them owning houses goes so low that making money like scotch and making meth runs easier wont exist for them thus making them not want to play anymore

ItsLego likes this
8 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

Well we can only own 5 being a portion of a larger gang

Why so?

I say -1 because I'm pretty rich myself and there are already quite a few limitations for new players to get started. I'd say 4/5 truly good houses are already owned by the wealthy players. The others were most likely bought buy someone who happened to get lucky finding them. I like the way that it is now for the most part but if there is one thing I would change it would be some sort of system to help newer to moderately experienced players learn the more complex part of the game, which is why I made Oblivion.

Edited by Steve
Bag Of Funyuns, Gagss and BlackShot like this
2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

So like i said for new people on the server the chances of them owning houses goes so low that making money like scotch and making meth runs easier wont exist for them thus making them not want to play anymore

Understandable

Just now, Steve said:

I say -1 because I'm pretty rich myself and there are already quite a few limitations for new players to get started. I'd say 4/5 truly good houses are already owned by the wealthy players. The others were most likely bought buy someone who happened to get lucky finding them. I like the way that it is now for the most part but if there is one thing I would change it would be some sort of system to help newer to moderately experienced players learn the more complex part of the game, which is why I made Oblivion.

I honestly wish there was some sort of upkeep system for the houses that would keep players needing to pay for houses so that people wouldn't just hoard some of the houses. Ahem, like the guy on S1 that owns the market house

1 hour ago, Tom Kappa said:

Understandable

I honestly wish there was some sort of upkeep system for the houses that would keep players needing to pay for houses so that people wouldn't just hoard some of the houses. Ahem, like the guy on S1 that owns the market house

I have that same house on s2, I don't say it's hoarding. Nobody just wants to offer the price, and I keep it so kavala Rats don't have it

5 hours ago, Tom Kappa said:

Understandable

Can you honestly stop bugging him about his house, he is a Veteran on Asylum, and he logs in for multiple hours a day. 

I witnessed you chasing him saying he does not even play, borderline harassing him. He has the right to own the house just as you do, no matter 1 hour a month or 120.

In addition, even an upkeep wouldn't prevent him from keeping it as he has lots of money, just let this guy be.

TRYHARD, Fried Rice and FuzzGang like this

-1 on the increase of houses.

My team only joined about a week or two again. We played like WAY back when Atlis life was new, but not for long. We then came back to the server only a week or two ago to actually play. Tbh most of the houses we wanted were already sold. So if anything the house amount should be decreased instead of increased. The only way I would +1 this suggestion is if we take the current cap (5, but 6 with an exploit as @Sp0on just stated) and we reduce it and then you redeem the missing default cap through titles as you suggested... So for example maybe for the 3 titles, you mentioned you get 1 house per title for a total of 3 houses VIA titles. Leaving us with a default cap of 2 (3) and a total cap of 5 (6).

I do like the idea of adding something more for titles, currently, my team can make money very fast now and efficiently. So we have just been stocking up on stuff instead of wasting the money in prestige just to get it taxed if we want it out. AKA before we hit 1m we just buy up some choppers/rockets/ifrits/hunters/etc and then we typically will go out and have fun and possibly lose one or two and build up a cash stack on and off while we get to just play around instead of focus on making $

Edited by DiversityCSGO
Zoex likes this
6 hours ago, Zoex said:

Can you honestly stop bugging him about his house, he is a Veteran on Asylum, and he logs in for multiple hours a day. 

I witnessed you chasing him saying he does not even play, borderline harassing him. He has the right to own the house just as you do, no matter 1 hour a month or 120.

In addition, even an upkeep wouldn't prevent him from keeping it as he has lots of money, just let this guy be.

Don't even come at me with that bullshit. He does not play. Otherwise, The house would be locked. The house is never locked. He is the type of guy to log on 2 hrs every month and keep the house to just piss everyone off. Even @Taylor Goldberg agrees with me on this

1 minute ago, Tom Kappa said:

Don't even come at me with that bullshit. He does not play. Otherwise, The house would be locked. The house is never locked. He is the type of guy to log on 2 hrs every month and keep the house to just piss everyone off. Even @Taylor Goldberg agrees with me on this

Well, he owns the house and you have to deal with it.

P.S - he is EU, so different timezone playtime diffrence. 

And again, even if he plays for 2 hours a month, he has the right to own it just as you do(even though he does not, looking at his logs).

6 minutes ago, Zoex said:

Well, he owns the house and you have to deal with it.

P.S - he is EU, so different timezone playtime diffrence. 

And again, even if he plays for 2 hours a month, he has the right to own it just as you do(even though he does not, looking at his logs).

I have played a fuckton during the summer. Idk. Its pointless to me to have a house like that and waste it. Adleast @Farmer Steve Loves Bada uses his house properly and has fun with it. 

Why should someone that plays 2 hours a month be aloud to hold it, Just to make everyone mad?. Would u want to make it so that Dp 3 + Dp 5 + All other good houses such as rebel houses are unavailable for any active players to use?

25 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

1.I have played a fuckton during the summer. Idk. Its pointless to me to have a house like that and waste it. Adleast @Farmer Steve Loves Bada uses his house properly and has fun with it. 

2.Why should someone that plays 2 hours a month be aloud to hold it, Just to make everyone mad?. Would u want to make it so that Dp 3 + Dp 5 + All other good houses such as rebel houses are unavailable for any active players to use?

1. There is no "proper house usage guide", so he does have fun with it.
  2. Pulling out his playtime data, just because you are being so obnoxious about it, he played 24hrs within this month(1-18), which is estimated to be 1.3hrs a day, now considering he has a personal life, and he actually goes outside, its a reasonable play time.
  3. Even if he played 2 hours a month, he is allowed to keep it because the devs said so.

P.S - Its spelled allowed, not aloud. 

8 minutes ago, Zoex said:
  1. There is no "proper house usage guide", so he does have fun with it.
  2. Pulling out his playtime data, just because you are being so obnoxious about it, he played 24hrs within this month(1-18), which is estimated to be 1.3hrs a day, now considering he has a personal life, and he actually goes outside, its a reasonable play time.
  3. Even if he played 2 hours a month, he is allowed to keep it because the devs said so.

P.S - Its spelled allowed, not aloud. 

So take a screenshot of his playtime please. And ill stfu. Because this mans is never on

Just now, Tom Kappa said:

That could have been any random player... Seems like a cover up tbh

Lmao, alright dude, I'm not handing over his PID, but it is his PID.

Again, you are not in a place to argue anything here.
But the fact you think I am that bored, to look up a random PID and fake his playtime to protect him is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

Kk. Caught in a lie gg LUL

Why don't u stfu u kavala rat. If u really want that house make him an offer he can't refuse, it's not like u lose money on ur rooks anyway. Zoex has been probably the most active admin when talking about dealing with hacked money and shit. Also he didn't even need to put the civs hour in a public thread, so why would he lie about it

Tbh he already gave you more then you deserve, you got more then 1 response. 

You can make a kneepad joke if you like but I can assure you that ain't it. I just respond bad to the mentally ill. It's a game mechanic so deal with it. 

Edited by wollie35
Sikorsky and Zoex like this
27 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

Kk. Caught in a lie gg LUL

Thankfully I am waiting for my food to arrive so I got time to reply to your nonsense,
Our playtime sheet does not show a name, but it goes by PID.

This is as far as I'll go, censored most of his PID except the last 3 numbers, but you can see its matching him:

His playtime
-Snipped because I know you you saw it already and I got my point proven.

The nickname I assume you saw him going under:
-Snipped too

Now, can you stop following him harassing him about the house, thanks.

53 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

That could have been any random player... Seems like a cover up tbh

Dude stfu you are so god damn stupid every post you make should be automatically deleted why would zoex have to cover for anyone jesus put this dumbass on mod queue pls

Edited by Lucky
Sp0on likes this
13 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I have that same house on s2, I don't say it's hoarding. Nobody just wants to offer the price, and I keep it so kavala Rats don't have it

From what I heard the man that owns the s1 market house, will only sell for 50 million$ (Kavala Rumors)

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Why don't u stfu u kavala rat. If u really want that house make him an offer he can't refuse, it's not like u lose money on ur rooks anyway. Zoex has been probably the most active admin when talking about dealing with hacked money and shit. Also he didn't even need to put the civs hour in a public thread, so why would he lie about it

Tbh he already gave you more then you deserve, you got more then 1 response. 

You can make a kneepad joke if you like but I can assure you that ain't it. I just respond bad to the mentally ill. It's a game mechanic so deal with it. 

Ouch u seem upset at me. I mean I try to get involved in the cartel life but nobody fights on S1. Its just a bunch of solo capping and just hoping people don't arrive. Btw, The kid wants 50m for the house. No one on the server even has 50m. 

2 hours ago, Zoex said:

Thankfully I am waiting for my food to arrive so I got time to reply to your nonsense,
Our playtime sheet does not show a name, but it goes by PID.

This is as far as I'll go, censored most of his PID except the last 3 numbers, but you can see its matching him:

His playtime
-Snipped because I know you you saw it already and I got my point proven.

The nickname I assume you saw him going under:
-Snipped too

Now, can you stop following him harassing him about the house, thanks.

If u can't see i'm trolling at this point. there is something wrong...

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Dude stfu you are so god damn stupid every post you make should be automatically deleted why would zoex have to cover for anyone jesus put this dumbass on mod queue pls

You're just upset that every post I post about is something that is wrong with the server or something that is controversial. I mean considering more people agreed with me on my last post with cops and punishments, Means it's not only me. Sorry, But I don't care about what yall think about me. I just like to bring topics into the conversation. If my posts bother you that much you can block my posts I believe. Just saying

12 hours ago, Tom Kappa said:

Ouch u seem upset at me. I mean I try to get involved in the cartel life but nobody fights on S1. Its just a bunch of solo capping and just hoping people don't arrive. Btw, The kid wants 50m for the house. No one on the server even has 50m.

Sounds like a you problem