ez $$$

14 hours ago, Tyler said:

You don't know my life. But then again if i do recall the only way you can shoot people is by using people in cop restraints as bullet sponges ;) and then Clogging when you get caught.

i would rip your noggin off bud, along with them anachtards. i know yall would hate me when i would come on cop n, especially the retard who calls me "corrupt". 

"Lethal's really" yup can do shit when yall in the alamo

n for the CL'ing some retard doesnt know what a memleak is and how they differ from each other. 

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

i would rip your noggin off bud, along with them anachtards. i know yall would hate me when i would come on cop n, especially the retard who calls me "corrupt". 

n for the CL'ing some retard doesnt know what a memleak is and how they differ from each other. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR5w_aBe10g

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

p3 is full of degenerates with double digit IQs. bank would have 10 people on roof and they would still be on downing. 

Squirtle and Sp0on like this
16 hours ago, Tyler said:

You don't know my life. But then again if i do recall the only way you can shoot people is by using people in cop restraints as bullet sponges ;) and then Clogging when you get caught.

If I recall. You played with a blatant cheater for several months and then when bratva remade played with even more blatant cheaters. Sit the fuck down you mong

Squirtle likes this
7 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

If I recall. You played with a blatant cheater for several months and then when bratva remade played with even more blatant cheaters. Sit the fuck down you mong

if i recall you combat stored a hunter in kavala.

who knows why.

6 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

I mean the only time anyone cheated was when Gravity got bored with Asylum and used silent aim and then after that Valk. I never played with either of them during that time but cool dude keep making assumptions.

Edited by Tyler
2 hours ago, Tyler said:

I mean the only time anyone cheated was when Gravity got bored with Asylum and used silent aim and then after that Valk. I never played with either of them during that time but cool dude keep making assumptions.

you have to be on some good shit to believe valk didnt cheat b4 gravity. 

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

If I recall valk got on boris' account and while we were at a bank blew up most vehicles at the bank because he pressed his redgull button on accident. That one still makes me laugh to this day.

Tyler likes this