Bank Fail? LMAO

20 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

Don't come to S1KV rebel in a heli I'll RPG you down.

Good vid tho. ^_^

haha well that actually sounds fun! always looking for some funny moments n shit :) 

and tyty bro :D haha we failed hard xD was fun af tho! met up with some random gang and teamed up for my first bank run hahaha...

20 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Might wanna buy a good scope :P and a good gun, and get some people on top of the bank. 

The setup was wrong :P

the problem wasnt my gun or scope it was our positioning .. it was kinda spur of the moment and tbh im a bounty hunter and was a cop bac k2 years ago before i quit! so i know nothing about the bank! anyways everyone gives me shit for red dot but its all i use, and i still drop people from 400M+ :D i like my reddot .. dont need to shoot much farther than that! but next time im sure itll be better :) but imma noob when it comes to anything rebel! hahaha <3 

3 hours ago, terry said:

haha well that actually sounds fun! always looking for some funny moments n shit :) 

and tyty bro :D haha we failed hard xD was fun af tho! met up with some random gang and teamed up for my first bank run hahaha...

the problem wasnt my gun or scope it was our positioning .. it was kinda spur of the moment and tbh im a bounty hunter and was a cop bac k2 years ago before i quit! so i know nothing about the bank! anyways everyone gives me shit for red dot but its all i use, and i still drop people from 400M+ :D i like my reddot .. dont need to shoot much farther than that! but next time im sure itll be better :) but imma noob when it comes to anything rebel! hahaha <3 

Try mk1 Arco, when you get the feel of that gun you wonder why u ever would use the Rahim