Maybe another day...

IceVenom

I bought arma to mainly play on the asylum servers with my friends and I have all of my 200-300 hours of the game on asylum and maybe a hour or two on other servers. I was recently blacklisted from the APD for a server related ban for 6 months and just dont see the point to play anymore. The PD was my main stream of fun and way to make friends. It was such a blast of fun. But @Leady and @Clockwerk had to step in for somethings I had done with my friends and I initially got perm banned. Leady being the good guy he is gave me a second chance, but not really the same for clock. Even though he is doing his job I thought I could find some way to talk and explain to him what had happened but he didnt want to talk about it only said i was reduced from perm blacklist to 6 months. I dont see anything to do anymore except kill people and get a bounty but all of my hard earned money was taken from my account. 

I had an AMAZING time playing asylum and soon hope to be back someday when i am un-blacklisted from the APD. 

A few people who made my experience a great time for me: @Patty Mayo, @ZeroHD, @WolfLeader(I am not sure which Wolf is you), @UndeadBarrier, and last but not least sergeant @Bazzajack for being a full out legend when it came to my ride along. If anyone at all deserves a promotion it should be Wolf and Bazz. 

Still debating on leaving or not so you might see me on here and there. 

Peace out asylum thanks for the fun times...

Edited by IceVenom
wrong name
WolfLeader, Nubis and Bazzajack like this
11 hours ago, IceVenom said:

I bought arma to mainly play on the asylum servers with my friends and I have all of my 200-300 hours of the game on asylum and maybe a hour or two on other servers. I was recently blacklisted from the APD for a server related ban for 6 months and just dont see the point to play anymore. The PD was my main stream of fun and way to make friends. It was such a blast of fun. But @Leady and @Clockwerk had to step in for somethings I had done with my friends and I initially got perm banned. Leady being the good guy he is gave me a second chance, but not really the same for clock. Even though he is doing his job I thought I could find some way to talk and explain to him what had happened but he didnt want to talk about it only said i was reduced from perm blacklist to 6 months. I dont see anything to do anymore except kill people and get a bounty but all of my hard earned money was taken from my account. 

I had an AMAZING time playing asylum and soon hope to be back someday when i am un-blacklisted from the APD. 

A few people who made my experience a great time for me: @Patty Mayo, @ZeroHD, @WolfLeader(I am not sure which Wolf is you), @UndeadBarrier, and last but not least sergeant @Bazzajack for being a full out legend when it came to my ride along. If anyone at all deserves a promotion it should be Wolf and Bazz. 

Sad to see you go mate, Goodluck and I hope to see you on duty again in 6 months or sooner (Hopefully)  

Edited by Bazzajack
BioHazard likes this
20 hours ago, IceVenom said:

damn tf you do?

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

750k is not hard to make in a month.

When you first start playing im pretty sure it is. Your banned mate why are you talking about this stuff. I just got the game not even a month ago when i got banned and made 750K my first weeks playing. Not to easy

53 minutes ago, IceVenom said:

When you first start playing im pretty sure it is. Your banned mate why are you talking about this stuff. I just got the game not even a month ago when i got banned and made 750K my first weeks playing. Not to easy

I Dont get why u get so defensive. Im just saying that its not hard to make 750k in a month u can make 100k/H easily.

BioHazard likes this

Stop crying on other posts when we all know you task manger closed your game and cried when you got perm banned for CL. https://gyazo.com/06bc81bd2d68c4193d6cba659864a477 what does that say right under your name? How strange.

I went to ts and talked to Reaperd like a normal person would. He told me the reason for the perm and i agreed with him. Atleast i dont cry about it on the forums. Dont talk about shit u dont know retard.

BioHazard likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I went to ts and talked to Reaperd like a normal person would. He told me the reason for the perm and i agreed with him. Atleast i dont cry about it on the forums. Dont talk about shit u dont know retard.

"Defensive" i am the defensive one arent I? Well i guess i am crying honestly. I even put my location as "blacklisted from the APD" what a mistake of a guy.

"Defensive" i am the defensive one arent I? Well i guess i am crying honestly. I even put my location as "blacklisted from the APD" what a mistake of a guy.

Is there something wrong with putting "ban list" under my location? Im on the ban list, and im permed. I never cried about it. I dont get why u talk about me being permed? You have no idea what happend, i dont even know who you are?

I duped once and didnt know what was going on "dont talk about shit you dont know retard" are you that fucking dumb.

If ur stupid enough to dupe its ur fault. Ur a cop u should know the server rules u mong. Get out of here, and how did me saying that making 750k in a month not that hard become into a corversation about me being permed? 

I never planned on having this conversation with u. Just dont cry about the fact u got banned for duping. if ur sorry about it, make a ban appeal. 

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

If ur stupid enough to dupe its ur fault. Ur a cop u should know the server rules u mong. Get out of here, and how did me saying that making 750k in a month not that hard become into a corversation about me being permed? 

I never planned on having this conversation with u. Just dont cry about the fact u got banned for duping. if ur sorry about it, make a ban appeal. 

If you could read it says i might be on here and there. Means im unbanned buddy. Also says my friends told me to sell this for them and I did and got dragged into "duping" with them even tho i just sold things they told me too. Obviously i know the rules. If i didnt I would not have been allowed in the PD.

57 minutes ago, IceVenom said:

If you could read it says i might be on here and there. Means im unbanned buddy. Also says my friends told me to sell this for them and I did and got dragged into "duping" with them even tho i just sold things they told me too. Obviously i know the rules. If i didnt I would not have been allowed in the PD.

Could honestly not be asked to read the whole thing, And honestly you dont need to know any rules to get into the APD. They accept anyone at this point. (Not saying u dont know them) Im just saying that making 750k in a month is easy.

Edited by |CaSpEr|
BioHazard likes this
On 22/07/2018 at 11:48 PM, |CaSpEr| said:

Could honestly not be asked to read the whole thing, And honestly you dont need to know any rules to get into the APD. They accept anyone at this point. (Not saying u dont know them) Im just saying that making 750k in a month is easy.

Making 750k in a day is easy if you know what you're doing

Plus venom don't break rules in first place then complain, you're lucky cuz duping should be a straight perm imo 

Edited by BioHazard
GravL, Fried Rice and .Casper like this
On 23-7-2018 at 0:48 AM, |CaSpEr| said:

What casper is trying 2 say. CaSpEr got permed because he's a special snowflake, but he's not putting on his shit on a farewell post(probably cause I would roast him for being the idiot that he is) 

Also a few friends told you to sell duped shit. 

Nice friends you got there

.Casper likes this
55 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

What casper is trying 2 say. CaSpEr got permed because he's a special snowflake, but he's not putting on his shit on a farewell post(probably cause I would roast him for being the idiot that he is) 

Also a few friends told you to sell duped shit. 

Nice friends you got there

"Friends"

They go to my high school, you have said your part mate no need to try and come back to start more things, how pathetic. I guess when you are banned you dont have much to do except try and fuck with people. Does that sound accurate?

How am i supposed to know that they are from ur high school??? Would not call them friends if they fuck ur shit up.