Suggestion for mods used...

I don't know if what weapon/vehicle packs are going to be used are set in stone. 

But if we can have any input, i'd highly recommend HLC AK pack and all of the other HLC packs as well, most of the packs can be used on Asylum and all the weapons look good, have custom weapon sounds that are good and custom reload animations. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286785370  

For outfits and uniforms.  - TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453577279&searchtext= Loads of uniforms, vest, backpacks and headgear.  I think this is absolutely the best way to implement custom clothes for civilians and cops.

Those are my two suggestions and I hope they are considered.  Feel free to post your own suggestions on what mods to use!

+1

31 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I don't know if what weapon/vehicle packs are going to be used are set in stone. 

But if we can have any input, i'd highly recommend HLC AK pack and all of the other HLC packs as well, most of the packs can be used on Asylum and all the weapons look good, have custom weapon sounds that are good and custom reload animations. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286785370  

For outfits and uniforms.  - TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453577279&searchtext= Loads of uniforms, vest, backpacks and headgear.  I think this is absolutely the best way to implement custom clothes for civilians and cops.

Those are my two suggestions and I hope they are considered.  Feel free to post your own suggestions on what mods to use!

Just now, Kryptonn said:

Except default arma guns just literally suck in the cool area.

Cant argue with that.  They went too far trying to make everything futuristic.  Just give us current day stuff and not the bastardized versions of them.  Also armed conflict without AKs just aint gonna happen any time in the near future.

7 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Err.... Modded weapons tend to have little to no recoil, like the old Vermin, so balancing will be fucking impossible, but a modded server could be sooooo cool, there's so many different things, there's even a zeroing mod that changes the way scopes are zeroed (if zeroing ever becomes a thing in Asylum.)

The ones he linked have videos.  They appear to have decent recoil.  I actually somewhat like that asylum doesnt have zeroing.  Makes longer shots actually difficult.  Dont understand why we cant have bipods though.  Bipods are a trade off for anyone that uses them.  On the one hand they offer a stable shooting platform at the cost of leaving you exposed trying to shoot over ledges, windows, etc.

16 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Err.... Modded weapons tend to have little to no recoil, like the old Vermin, so balancing will be fucking impossible, but a modded server could be sooooo cool, there's so many different things, there's even a zeroing mod that changes the way scopes are zeroed (if zeroing ever becomes a thing in Asylum.)

HLC does a pretty good job.  And if worst came to worst, Paratus could always modify the values to make recoil stronger.

9 hours ago, 2legit said:

The ones he linked have videos.  They appear to have decent recoil.  I actually somewhat like that asylum doesnt have zeroing.  Makes longer shots actually difficult.  Dont understand why we cant have bipods though.  Bipods are a trade off for anyone that uses them.  On the one hand they offer a stable shooting platform at the cost of leaving you exposed trying to shoot over ledges, windows, etc.

Quite honestly, I have no idea why bipods aren't added.  Early on, I could see the concern because of weapon resting on paper sounds powerful.  But i've never been killed by someone who was resting their weapon on Asylum.  The way gameplay is on Asylum, bipods would have little effect.  If you expose yourself for just a few seconds on Asylum, there's a good chance you're getting shot in the head.  So the trade off to me at least is perfectly balanced.  It would be great if they reconsidered. 

11 hours ago, 2legit said:

SDAR allows zeroing up to 500m I think. (Therefore its the best gun ever) :kappa:

Edited by CyanogenCX
Asus likes this
4 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

SDAR allows zeroing up to 500m I think. (Therefore its the best gun ever) :kappa:

All weapons in asylum allow zeroing with iron sights. But once you put a fixed range optic on there, no more zeroing.

As for the specific mod choices, definitely some good suggestions in here. Especially that TRYK clothing mod, hot damn those look nice. 

Who knows what will end up being used when all is said and done, but keep the good suggestions coming. 

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
Just now, Buckwalter said:

All weapons in asylum allow zeroing with iron sights. But once you put a fixed range optic on there, no more zeroing.

As for the specific mod choices, definitely some good suggestions in here. Especially that TRYK clothing mod, hot damn those look nice. 

Who knows what will end up being used when all is said and done, but keep the good suggestions coming. 

Oh cool, I didn't know all iron sights allow zeroing. Only reason I tried it out on sdar was because it was set to default 30m and there is no scope for it.