Newest Events

Ba-KA

People have been asking me now "when are events coming back", "Do you have any new event ideas the current ones are getting stale". Well here is a nice taste of what i have been working on for the last 3 weeks. I will only be showing these 7 since they are the ones closest to being complete. And yes each section has a script in them some just need a little tuning. Also Before someone says anything no they are not script heavy events.  All Criticism is welcome tell me you hate them or love them it will help with more events later on or fixing current ones. 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of events

1283e666be82aa020e34e309db2a5dda.png

Edited by Ba-KA
Roice, Samperino, Alex. and 30 others like this
Just now, Mr.Purple said:

Love the event ideas. Altis War Zone brings back some stratis feels.

Maybe fill the Zamak with like haft Flawless diamonds? 

Was the Idea but the Pricing per zamak converted to money transfer cost was too high for the minimum I set for all events. I will see how the first 3 times it will be used looks like and work from that.

1 minute ago, Samperino said:

You have to tell us which event does what for us to give you criticism you silly goose!

Looking good though - can't wait to see them live.

sorry I know its very uninformative but i dont want to make them to obvious about what they are Personally think it would ruin the First time doing fun. Sorry 

Edited by Ba-KA
Samperino likes this

I remember an event done back around three years ago that was not script heavy at all. The goal of the event was for each single player (one at a time or one every 30 seconds) to drive a hatch back sport from (old) Kavala Checkpoint to Lakka Checkpoint. Each hatchback had a speed bomb on the car and at the very beginning of the event you must speed up to 50 kmph to activate the bomb. The player with the fastest speed through lakka checkpoint wins the event. I believe 99k was prize money, but you could give prize money to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place like a race. This msr has many twisty turns including the devastating turn before entering dp11. It may seem easy but if you tested driving 50+ kmph at the dp11 turns its almost impossible. Would be a great event with lots of rage and laughter!

GravL, Huan Lee, Atra and 1 other like this
Just now, Walter White said:

I remember an event done back around three years ago that was not script heavy at all. The goal of the event was for each single player (one at a time or one every 30 seconds) to drive a hatch back sport from (old) Kavala Checkpoint to Lakka Checkpoint. Each hatchback had a speed bomb on the car and at the very beginning of the event you must speed up to 50 kmph to activate the bomb. The player with the fastest speed through lakka checkpoint wins the event. I believe 99k was prize money, but you could give prize money to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place like a race. This msr has many twisty turns including the devastating turn before entering dp11. It may seem easy but if you tested driving 50+ kmph at the dp11 turns its almost impossible. Would be a great event with lots of rage and laughter!

Yes the Speed Bomb Race is still on out event list. The only problem with it currently is the script for the hatchback is out of date. Shitty excuse its a easy fix its just i haven't changed it yet

Walt likes this
Just now, Huan Lee said:

Bring back quad bikes with mounted on mk200s please

High probability but it wouldent be mk200 it would be on a smaller scale like a PDW or maybe a 556. Big guns spammed at the same time in a small area believe it or not have a chance to lag the server.