Hey,

So this I believe this topic is very relateable, civilians using bar gates to destroy police vehicles while they're exiting or leaving an HQ. My suggestion is to create a server rule that will prevent people from intentionally using bar gates to destroy vehicles/kill people.As of now, people can be charged via ticket with operating the bar gate, but that isn't enough of an deterrent.

Another way to deal with this, would make it so civilians/medics cannot use bar gates at all. As checkpoints close at server restart, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just remove them and require police to bring their own bar gates if they intend on using the checkpoint.

-Seth

Nubis likes this
Just now, SethK said:

Hey,

So this I believe this topic is very relateable, civilians using bar gates to destroy police vehicles while they're exiting or leaving an HQ. My suggestion is to create a server rule that will prevent people from intentionally using bar gates to destroy vehicles/kill people.As of now, people can be charged via ticket with operating the bar gate, but that isn't enough of an deterrent.

Another way to deal with this, would make it so civilians/medics cannot use bar gates at all. As checkpoints close at server restart, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just remove them and require police to bring their own bar gates if they intend on using the checkpoint.

-Seth

It's already exploiting closing gates on any vehicle. Report anyone who does so. Thank you for your concern.

Nubis, JackBlaque, massi and 1 other like this
28 minutes ago, SethK said:

Hey,

-Seth

There is a punishment. You get a free ban

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 1:05 AM, Marzoh said:

how do you know who closed the gate when theres multiple people around?

No one will ever know who gated the policeman and punishment can not be taken.

Also what about closing the gate and them slamming into it? Is this not allowed?

Edited by Batcan
On 8/2/2018 at 10:24 AM, Batcan said:

Also what about closing the gate and them slamming into it? Is this not allowed?

Is it against the rules? No. It only becomes vdm if you drop the gate ON a vehicle causing it to explode and kill ANYONE.

However, you're looking at a manipulation of police checkpoint charge.  Not really a big deal.