kahhhhbooom ft. DS

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

i mean u didnt even attempt to not hit them u kind of flew right at em

i was kinda thinking the same thing. like he sees what they are doing and rather than correct his path he allows them to hit him.

Yes i mean technically it was the DS pilots fault but still.

such a scumbag thing to do.

1 minute ago, wollie35 said:

Not ds fault here you see they are clearly making turns while you go put yourselve right in front of m you could have went right. 

Just bad piloting. 

it is the ds pilot's fault because he could have corrected his path. he had about 2 seconds to do so. Again though, it was a scumbag thing for tay to do.

you know last night i was wondering if this was mason's fault or not,i dont think it was after seeing in this way...Its pretty clear what are intentions are,but yet you fly the way we are coming in...wish he didnt comp that lol..Mason was way to committed for the landing in this video....was like the 4th orca of the night :(

WiIIiam and Mason like this
On 7/24/2018 at 2:34 PM, DankBud said:

you know last night i was wondering if this was mason's fault or not,i dont think it was after seeing in this way...Its pretty clear what are intentions are,but yet you fly the way we are coming in...wish he didnt comp that lol..Mason was way to committed for the landing in this video....was like the 4th orca of the night :(

He was told not to comp their asses, but he did anyway. Soft ass. @Biground Also when you're belly to another aircraft in a turn it's kinda hard to dodge the autistic pigeons.

WiIIiam, DankBud and Mason like this