Lunchables

Buff Barley

Dedicated Barley Field?   65 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a dedicated barley field (That you afk pick like weed)

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Weed is a plant. Barley is a plant. You don't have to run around picking weed plants. Make a barley field where people can go pick that shit and not have to run around altis like a madman collecting bushes. I know i'm definitely not alone behind this.

Edited by Lunchables

7 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

Weed is a plant. Barley is a plant. You don't have to run around picking weed plants. Make a barley field where people can go pick that shit and not have to run around altis like a madman collecting bushes. I know i'm definitely not alone behind this.

Hold on gang, I can answer this.

No.

Innate, Silver-Spy, Twinkie and 6 others like this

8 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

there is a barley field next to coke. first come first serve.

Innate and Sp0on like this

Just to clear up. You guys know what field i'm talking about. The one near coke is not a true field, its a collection of bushes. Weed field doesn't run out of weed, and this is what i mean when i say we need a barley field

You already can buy everything else from the market. There has to be some kind of effort here.

Innate likes this

Scotch is probably such a high price because of the effort it takes. Reduce effort, the price will most likely be reduced.

I just go to the barley field and stock up even if I don’t need it that restart. I store it in my house.

Silver-Spy, Innate and Sp0on like this

If you can't take the time to pick barley like I Dont, Then just buy it off of people. No way are we making scotch that much easier

what if u like make barley x2 gather with rodo like literally every other fucking gatherable

barley is the ephedra of scotch and ephedra gets x2 gather

HotWings and DeepHouse like this

Posted (edited)

WE SHOULD HAVE A VEHICLE THAT AUTO GATHERS ALL BARLEY WITHIN A 1 KM RADIUS BECAUSE I WANT TO GO PLAY PUBG MOBILE AND I WANT TO PLAY ARMA AT THE SAME TIME. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Edited by Sp0on
Envy, Papa Austin, |CaSpEr| and 2 others like this

13 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

WE SHOULD HAVE A VEHICLE THAT AUTO GATHERS ALL BARLEY WITHIN A 1 KM RADIUS BECAUSE I WANT TO GO PLAY PUBG MOBILE AND I WANT TO PLAY ARMA AT THE SAME TIME. CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Farming_Simulator_17.png

Atra, massi, Sp0on and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

Just look around there is more fields full of barley then the one by coke field.

Edited by Steve
Innate and Twinkie like this

Wait you used to have to run around and pick weed plants just like heroin did they remove that when they removed heroin as well?

7 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Wait you used to have to run around and pick weed plants just like heroin did they remove that when they removed heroin as well?

They made coke, heroin, and weed like that. But not barley... lmao

1 hour ago, Lunchables said:

They made coke, heroin, and weed like that. But not barley... lmao

Coke has always been running around in a pit you can still do it and its still quicker than siting and gathering if you have rodo. I think all of them need to be reverted to their original stages and barley should stay the same.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Coke has always been running around in a pit you can still do it and its still quicker than siting and gathering if you have rodo. I think all of them need to be reverted to their original stages and barley should stay the same.

Always?  

Edited by Wop

11 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

what if u like make barley x2 gather with rodo like literally every other fucking gatherable

Surprised it isnt tbh +1

11 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

... I never get 2x gather with Rodo at ephedra, only an occasional 2x with gang perk, and barley isn't hard to get- it's OP as is