Dedicated Barley Field?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a dedicated barley field (That you afk pick like weed)

• Yes
    • No

Weed is a plant. Barley is a plant. You don't have to run around picking weed plants. Make a barley field where people can go pick that shit and not have to run around altis like a madman collecting bushes. I know i'm definitely not alone behind this.

Edited by Lunchables
7 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

Weed is a plant. Barley is a plant. You don't have to run around picking weed plants. Make a barley field where people can go pick that shit and not have to run around altis like a madman collecting bushes. I know i'm definitely not alone behind this.

Hold on gang, I can answer this.

No.

Twinkie, Silver-Spy, Sp0on and 6 others like this
8 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

there is a barley field next to coke. first come first serve.

Innate and Sp0on like this
1 hour ago, Lunchables said:

They made coke, heroin, and weed like that. But not barley... lmao

Coke has always been running around in a pit you can still do it and its still quicker than siting and gathering if you have rodo. I think all of them need to be reverted to their original stages and barley should stay the same.

6 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Coke has always been running around in a pit you can still do it and its still quicker than siting and gathering if you have rodo. I think all of them need to be reverted to their original stages and barley should stay the same.

Always?  

Edited by Wop
11 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

what if u like make barley x2 gather with rodo like literally every other fucking gatherable

barley is the ephedra of scotch and ephedra gets x2 gather

... I never get 2x gather with Rodo at ephedra, only an occasional 2x with gang perk, and barley isn't hard to get- it's OP as is