Starting A Business? Consult NO!

Starting A Business In The Asylum Can Be Tough! Hence My Businesses Such As NO's Loans + Insurance!

For equity in your business / a percentage of your sales NO can help you with

• Capital (Money)
  • Ideas
  • Vehicles
  • Personnel Acquiring
  • Assistance With Problems, Such As Competition, Posting On Forums Effectively, Discord Management, ETC

If You'd Like To Hit Me Up For Either Loans Or Consultation Join Our Business Discord

https://discord.gg/CP7qH22

skimancole, Nubis, BlackShot and 1 other like this

Businesses don't really work in Asylum. There's no authority to ensure people hold up their side of an agreement. You want to give someone a loan? Well sorry to break it to yeah but you're never going to see that money again.

17 hours ago, Magnis said:

Um this sounds risky.

I can vouch for @nirvanamonkey. If someone runs any risk here, that's him.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Businesses don't really work in Asylum. There's no authority to ensure people hold up their side of an agreement. You want to give someone a loan? Well sorry to break it to yeah but you're never going to see that money again.

I've kinda seen how he manages it. Might not be the ultimate way of ensuring people pay him back, but it's something - and it's honestly not that bad.

Innate, nirvanamonkey and Mr. Linux like this
15 minutes ago, JackBlaque said:

I feel like a term of any loan would be that you're instantly initiated, KoS, as soon as you miss your first payment.

"Oh hey officer. He signed a contract saying I can shoot him if he misses payment. I can show the paperwork. Pardon please"

"Oh hey admin. He signed a contract saying I can shoot him if he misses payment. I can show the paperwork. It's not RDM"

BlackShot, Sp0on, Innate and 2 others like this