autistic Rook Banger

5 hours ago, skimancole said:

Literally RDM within the first 5 seconds

you understand its edited right? dipshit? lol they admitted yesterday to it being a war. i can upload full clip if  youd like ;) they just suck thats all. now watch again and hate some more <3 i love it :D any publicity is good publicity as they say.... 

7 hours ago, Lucky said:

turn down the god damn intro i think im deaf now

good, im glad.

4 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Hes right and I  don't like to admit it

lmao i know............ im not gunna  reedit and upload for an intro being loud, i got 26 followers. deal wif it.

only kidding... tbh ill fix it now...

12 minutes ago, Actaea said:

Why does your crosshair jump all the fuck over, including snapping where his head was at between :32-:36

its the assit aim i guess? iv posted vids and was told to turn off via settings but tbh too lazy and who the fuck hip fires? someone who cant use iron sights , or if ur face to face liek i was with luca who gunned down my buddy.

3 hours ago, SamRS said:

Yeah lol, I logged in and got told to put my hands up and did so only to be shot . not going to file any reports because it's just kavala pistol banging.

if ur in rigatoni gang, yeah because they dropped metel chest 3 times. 3rd time after i killed 2 of them.. so instead of filing report like HE should have, i banged yall out. i love the hate tho :D you were all armed except the guy metel told hands up. i encourage you to report, i encourage anyone hahah. my vids are edited, liek i said msg me and request the full gameplay. because it saves to twitch and i have every session iv played since iv started back up. i think 57 streams of like 2 horus or more each? go look. find the video. report me. you wont win... yall noobs started with our gang, so i fucked them all up. thats all! nuff said! 

3 hours ago, SethK said:

Kind of wish your intro didn't rupture my eardrums

thanks because me replying too 2 others about my intro being too loud, merits a 3rd comment about it... its fixed in my next videos. calm down and turn down ur sound, noo need to crank it anyways. thanks for watching ;D