PUBG Montage 3 | swiift

Nice shots but honestly the interludes between some scenes ( the kills )  made the video a bit boring to me.  It would be nice to see more consistent killing and less down time for a montage video.  Still your accuracy is great.  Awesome head shots.  Oh and some nice editing as far as the camera panning that was pretty cool.

Edited by Wop
swiift likes this
Just now, Wop said:

Nice shots but honestly the interludes between some scenes ( the kills )  made the video a bit boring to me.  It would be nice to see more consistent killing and less down time for a montage video.  Still your accuracy is great.  Awesome head shots.

I thought so a bit too - these clips were just from one evening so didn't really have the patience to wait for more :D

DJB likes this
Just now, BKDoesTech said:

I thought so a bit too - these clips were just from one evening so didn't really have the patience to wait for more :D

Hell yea I enjoyed the editing when you added it.  I think you could do a lot :) but yes patience is a factor not only in getting the content but the editing as well.  Was good video, looking forward to seeing more !

swiift likes this
20 hours ago, Wop said:

Nice shots but honestly the interludes between some scenes ( the kills )  made the video a bit boring to me.  It would be nice to see more consistent killing and less down time for a montage video.  Still your accuracy is great.  Awesome head shots.  Oh and some nice editing as far as the camera panning that was pretty cool.

Holy shit this was the best constructive criticism I've seen on these forums so far. But assuming ur trying out ur edits and stuff swift it's nice, getting the gang of it is the difficult part, after that it's just balancing it out ;)

DJB and swiift like this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

But assuming ur trying out ur edits and stuff swift it's nice, getting the gang of it is the difficult part, after that it's just balancing it out ;)

Yep, exactly.

also I had to throw in that clip @ 2:31 somewhere lmao that shit was insane

wollie35 likes this