In-ear Headphone

Twinkie

Just now, KIIAK said:

If u got a iphone AirPods are nice and especially at only 149.99 at the Apple store I have had mine since launch and the only problem that I experience is misplacing a single earpiece 

The AirPods also have a charging case which can charge them up to like 4 times, they are really convenient for long day trips 

2 hours ago, Fudger said:

airpods

1 minute ago, KIIAK said:

If u got a iphone AirPods are nice and especially at only 149.99 at the Apple store I have had mine since launch and the only problem that I experience is misplacing a single earpiece 

I'm not giving my money to an overpriced shit company who hasn't done anything but shoved their fingers up their fart boxes for the past five years.

Zoex and Nino Brown like this
Just now, KIIAK said:

Lol

You can't argue with facts. Besides, the most I would pay would be $60 before I would just save and get a DAC/AMP and a good set of audiophile headphones. Just looking for a set of replacements for my current headset cuz I want something more comfy (and portable for school). 

Edited by Twinkie
Just now, Twinkie said:

You can't argue with facts. Besides, the most I would pay would be $60 before I would just save and get a DAC/AMP and a good set of audiophile headphones. Just looking for a set of replacements for my current headset cuz I want something more comfy. 

Yea I like the AirPods because of the case and the ability to recharge on the go 

Twinkie likes this