Make a Circle Marker for interaction range

On drug dealer, processors, etc.. Anything like that. I keep getting my stuff cancelled last second thinking i can move away at 100% only to have it cancelled.

Also been killed at drug dealer OUTSIDE of interaction range. I think there should be a marked area just like there is with Drug Fields.

26 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

So say we make a circle at Athira drug dealer.Anyone crossing the main road to reach Athira DMV has to cross the red circle which means people can shoot you on you way to the main cities.

If you have been killed OUTSIDE the interaction range feel free to report them for possible RDM.

Have you played on asylum before? What fuckin drug dealer you buying from ... don't ban me

Edited by Pizza Man
On 7/28/2018 at 3:31 AM, Silver-Spy said:

So say we make a circle at Athira drug dealer.Anyone crossing the main road to reach Athira DMV has to cross the red circle which means people can shoot you on you way to the main cities.

Interaction range is far too small to reach the roadway.  Even in pyrgos,  interaction range doesn't even make it to the sandbags.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, HotWings said:

The Athira drug dealer is in town.... So is the Sophia drug dealer.

And you guys are vastly overestimating the interact-able range.

It makes no sense you wouldn't want a circle around the drug dealer. Its not going to be a 300m circle if you can only interact with him from 10m away.... or am I missing something?

Seriously can we just actually talk about what everyone is trying to talk about.

As of right now it is up to the players discretion if they are within interact-able range....why? We have illegal areas that are 300m radius circles and we have zones that are much smaller like drug runner.

So in reality whats the problem here with making drug dealer and illegal area in its on little small circle. 

Edited by Zagubadu
On 8/8/2018 at 0:25 PM, Zagubadu said:

And you guys are vastly overestimating the interact-able range.

I

Am I? Or can I shoot you from literally a hundred meters away while standing inside town?  Hell I used to own the house near Athira drug dealer just to kill kids, steal there drugs and sell that at my leisure, and if the one in Sophia wasnt owned I have it too.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:54 AM, HotWings said:

Am I? Or can I shoot you from literally a hundred meters away while standing inside town?  Hell I used to own the house near Athira drug dealer just to kill kids, steal there drugs and sell that at my leisure, and if the one in Sophia wasnt owned I have it too.

Yeah cause of Kevin’s bitch ass.