Returning player with QUESTIONS:

Okay I am a returning player, it’s been a very long time possibly a year since I last played. I have enough money — or if I don’t have money I know how to get it so that’s not an issue — to fund whatever ideas I have. But the trouble is right there, ideas to have fun. I can’t think of anything to do for fun on Asylum and I wanted to ask for the help of everyone on the forums. I have tried being a “rebel” but that usually ended up just robbing people in Kavala by myself and picking the locks of vehicles and chopping them. I tried bounty hunter where I chased people who ended up being in by groups and I either didn’t get the bounty or I died trying. I tried just grinding legal jobs for fun and role playing more, and I tried just grinding illegal jobs to make a bunch of money. I just need ideas, because I play by myself and I don’t play ALL the time / I don’t have 50,000 Arma hours so I’m usually not qualified for 99% of gangs. I need help finding fun things to do or at least finding people who have the means to do fun things. Thank you for any replies!

1 hour ago, NicoDiAngelo said:

Okay I am a returning player, it’s been a very long time possibly a year since I last played. I have enough money — or if I don’t have money I know how to get it so that’s not an issue — to fund whatever ideas I have. But the trouble is right there, ideas to have fun. I can’t think of anything to do for fun on Asylum and I wanted to ask for the help of everyone on the forums. I have tried being a “rebel” but that usually ended up just robbing people in Kavala by myself and picking the locks of vehicles and chopping them. I tried bounty hunter where I chased people who ended up being in by groups and I either didn’t get the bounty or I died trying. I tried just grinding legal jobs for fun and role playing more, and I tried just grinding illegal jobs to make a bunch of money. I just need ideas, because I play by myself and I don’t play ALL the time / I don’t have 50,000 Arma hours so I’m usually not qualified for 99% of gangs. I need help finding fun things to do or at least finding people who have the means to do fun things. Thank you for any replies!

Walk around Kavala wearing a suicide vest with friends. Last one to get  RDM wins

Tiny Cox, GravL, cHIP oTLE and 1 other like this
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, NicoDiAngelo said:

Okay I am a returning player, it’s been a very long time possibly a year since I last played. I have enough money. I need help finding fun things to do or at least finding people who have the means to do fun things. Thank you for any replies!

Being a cop is fun when people role-play, or when you have friends you can goof off with on civ.

Bazzajack likes this