CQC Montage (NOT ASYLUM)

23 minutes ago, UC  said:

Why would you make a montage of you playing on a cqc server? ... 

trying out different montage styles,

same reason i made a pubg montage

also i cant play asylum till mitch gets back

Edited by BKDoesTech
16 minutes ago, Drew said:

Props for having the guts to post this, but please give some gun shots next time. 

they will help with flow, and If it has no flow then it's basically just raw clips tossed in with music.

editing makes anything pop.

Yeah, it was just another awkwardly quiet montage with popular music like everyone does. Also, try and get rid of the GeForce saved last blah blah banner :D

Blocker and swiift like this
1 hour ago, Drew said:

Props for having the guts to post this, but please give some gun shots next time. 

they will help with flow, and If it has no flow then it's basically just raw clips tossed in with music.

editing makes anything pop.

Agreed. Thanks for the critisism.

The problem is I usually listen to spotify when playing training servers - so yeah.. Also can't get instant replay to only record game audio - it just records all system audio.

Just now, BKDoesTech said:

Agreed. Thanks for the critisism.

The problem is I usually listen to spotify when playing training servers - so yeah.. Also can't get instant replay to only record game audio - it just records all system audio.

I do the same, but you can always lower the volume of the clips themselves.

swiift likes this
3 minutes ago, Drew said:

I do the same, but you can always lower the volume of the clips themselves.

I did actually try this in resolve.

While most of the excess junk of spotify, discord and myself breathing (lol) disappeared - some could still be noticeably heard - and it kinda ruined the music.

Like I said, these montages I put out very quickly just to test different paces, editing styles etc. - not because the clips are amazing. I'll do this when I get back on asylum and start doing cartels - I don't listen to music doing them.

Could've probably put filters / noise gates etc but they 90% of the time distort the gunshots and they sound REALLY weird.

Edited by BKDoesTech
1 hour ago, |CaSpEr| said:

First of all. ITS CQC CLIPS??? second of all. ITS single kills clips?!?

did you even read the fucking thread

5 hours ago, BKDoesTech said:

trying out a faster paced montage style - how do you like it?

3 hours ago, BKDoesTech said:

Like I said, these montages I put out very quickly just to test different paces, editing styles etc. - not because the clips are amazing.

23 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

Just a quick question, why use Q and E lean for legit any kill? seems like waste just curious

for around walls and trees really.

exposes less of your body when peeking if you arent sure if they've seen you or not. catches people off guard.

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

Just a quick question, why use Q and E lean for legit any kill? seems like waste just curious

33 minutes ago, BKDoesTech said:

exposes less of your body when peeking if you arent sure if they've seen you or not. catches people off guard.

Damn @Rodrigo you just got told, ur such a noob Rod, can't even hit shots from 400 meters away i bet

Spoiler

jk please dont roach me

.Casper, swiift and Rodrigo like this
44 minutes ago, BKDoesTech said:

For certain situations I can understand you are using it, but you legit used it a fed shooting a guy 50m away from you :P But what do I know. Just had to ask

1 hour ago, |CaSpEr| said:

I did but i still hope its a joke... I could have made this in 5 min of playing cqc... Please just tell me its a joke.

You aren't telling me you could play CQC and edit a 2 min montage in 5 mins total.

Literally all you do is shitpost on the forums, I don't want your opinion.

59 minutes ago, BKDoesTech said:

You aren't telling me you could play CQC and edit a 2 min montage in 5 mins total.

Literally all you do is shitpost on the forums, I don't want your opinion.

DUDE U have single kill clips.... I can make this in 5 min no joke...

Edited by |CaSpEr|
56 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

DUDE U have single kill clips.... I can make this in 5 min no joke...

stop doubling down on your idiotic point.

No, you can't find like 25 ish clips, a good piece of music, and edit it all in 5 mins.

Your point of "single kill clips" doesn't make sense either. Literally the first clip in is a double kill. Single kills doesn't mean you're a bad player. It means you're taking time to not make retarded decisions in game...

Guess you wouldn't know since you don't think at all before shitposting :shrug: you were literally in our gang discord for 5 mins and had stirred up shit with another recruit smh...

Not to mention you clicked on a thread called "CQC Montage (NOT ASYLUM)" and was incredibly surprised that it was a CQC server montage...

Edited by BKDoesTech
1 hour ago, BKDoesTech said:

stop doubling down on your idiotic point.

No, you can't find like 25 ish clips, a good piece of music, and edit it all in 5 mins.

Your point of "single kill clips" doesn't make sense either. Literally the first clip in is a double kill. Single kills doesn't mean you're a bad player. It means you're taking time to not make retarded decisions in game...

Guess you wouldn't know since you don't think at all before shitposting :shrug: you were literally in our gang discord for 5 mins and had stirred up shit with another recruit smh...

Not to mention you clicked on a thread called "CQC Montage (NOT ASYLUM)" and was incredibly surprised that it was a CQC server montage...

Are u stupid? Takes me 2 min to get 25 single kills on cqc, finding music takes 30 seconds, Editing takes like 2 min and 30 seconds+

2 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Are u stupid? Takes me 2 min to get 25 single kills on cqc, finding music takes 30 seconds, Editing takes like 2 min and 30 seconds+

You're point is stupid and you cannot win this argument. I'm not wasting my time replying to anymore of your comments unless you unhinge your arsehole and somewhere find some constructive critisism.

14 hours ago, BKDoesTech said:

bk dont mind rodrigo he's only known for 1 tapping ppl from 2k out he doesnt even know how to asylum

Edited by Sp0on
swiift and Rodrigo like this