Bounty hunters taking from cop custody

2 hours ago, Rubitussin said:

didn't know it was illegal already since it happens all the time

Two scenarios. Bounty hunters take player into custody and arrests them. Cop gives the bounty hunter the bounty out of the kindness of their heart. That second one is like 1 in 693,403,242 chance since they are money hungry

Boonie Hat likes this

It does bust RP when you're giving a cop a good story and he gets clapped by a bounty hunter who then takes you straight to courthouse without saying a word. 

You can't reason with it. You can't pay it off. The bounty hunter is a spineless, subhuman creature and it needs to be destroyed (preferably via organ removal).

Myerr likes this
On 7/31/2018 at 10:41 AM, Mayhem said:

Cop gives the bounty hunter the bounty out of the kindness of their heart. That second one is like 1 in 693,403,242 chance since they are money hungry

I never give a bounty hunter the bounty unless I have to do to a circumstance. The bounty could have a 5k bounty or a 100k bounty I wouldn't hand them over. The reason being is that with a cop you get rp or at least with me you do, and you also get a reasonable ticket or other form of payment. With a bounty hunter you go straight to jail and have to serve afk time which no one likes. I understand bounty hunting is part of the game but if I can help someone from going to jail im going to do that. 

Russell* likes this
5 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

I never give a bounty hunter the bounty unless I have to do to a circumstance. The bounty could have a 5k bounty or a 100k bounty I wouldn't hand them over. The reason being is that with a cop you get rp or at least with me you do, and you also get a reasonable ticket or other form of payment. With a bounty hunter you go straight to jail and have to serve afk time which no one likes. I understand bounty hunting is part of the game but if I can help someone from going to jail im going to do that. 

I’ll give the bounty hunter the bounty only if the person refuses to pay a ticket after all the RP, and then I let the bounty hunter and wanted person play Hide and go seek in the HQ. If the wanted person escapes the HQ without being downed by the bounty hunter, they are pardoned. I’ll then give the bounty hunter 25% of the bounty reward for the effort

Masonn and BananaGoatPC like this
39 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I’ll give the bounty hunter the bounty only if the person refuses to pay a ticket after all the RP, and then I let the bounty hunter and wanted person play Hide and go seek in the HQ. If the wanted person escapes the HQ without being downed by the bounty hunter, they are pardoned. I’ll then give the bounty hunter 25% of the bounty reward for the effort

Ye thats fine but like getting a bounty as a cop and then just handing them to a bounty hunter is kinda fucked in my opinion. 

46 minutes ago, jaredo1201 said:

If someone is restrained/downed by an officer or has said to an officer im turning my self in then the bounty hunter is not allowed to take him.

“Legally” no, the Bounty Hunter is not allowed to take the criminal into their custody, however they may down/kill the cops and take the criminal forcefully, this is NOT against the rules, but it does give the APD the right to charge the Bounty Hunters

jaredo1201 and Sp0on like this
20 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

I never give a bounty hunter the bounty unless I have to do to a circumstance. The bounty could have a 5k bounty or a 100k bounty I wouldn't hand them over. The reason being is that with a cop you get rp or at least with me you do, and you also get a reasonable ticket or other form of payment.

If there was ever a time and place for a kappa emote, this would be it...