Jake first task

@Jake Congratulations on getting Support! I am glad the server seems to be getting help as it seems Asylum is getting a good future in front of it.  Although! with this title comes a challenge! I need 2.5 mill deposited into offshore account number 011401533.  You have 2 weeks! Ask for an advance on your admin money

Just now, CrispySliick said:

@Jake Congratulations on getting Support! I am glad the server seems to be getting help as it seems Asylum is getting a good future in front of it.  Although! with this title comes a challenge! I need 2.5 mill deposited into offshore account number 011401533.  You have 2 weeks! Ask for an advance on your admin money

I have to take loans out for redgulls, how do you expect me to deposit $25 let alone $2.5m??

Lucky and Tyler like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Gratz @Jake and @Patato, once again APD officers getting accepted ^^. I don't get it tho Jake u retire from lt duties to take on support duties? 

I retired from LT before apps were even open, I wanted to give others a shot at my LT slot since there is a limited amount available. I felt a year as a LT was more than long enough