Asylum is Toxicity!

IAmLegion

I guess I better watch the indirect racism from now on.

But I'm going to wager this is mostly to do with the harassment a lot of the females of the community have had to put up with recently.

Many have fallen lately and it doesn't seem like they'll come back for a while since they're currently being made an example of and from what I've heard it takes very little to be made an example of.

We are hunters, for we are men.

#ripwhalehunters

#ripturtlehunters

JIMBO likes this
6 hours ago, Randy. said:

Never gonna happen, the captains claim they deal with shitty and corrupt LTs but they dont. 

Idc for a corrupt LT as long as he's not shitty ;). I understand where that shit is coming from but i thinks it has spread to far and is past the lt and Sgt at this point. I feel like there needs to be a good swoop, denoting all who don't RP well enough back to cadet, and then get RP and the actual good questions in the RA (for instance kidnapping, how can cops fuck that up). 

A RA suggestion :

50 questions

20 of them be common situations, 1 fail there and you won't pass

10 of them be harder situations for instance (for instance the heli search protocol).  2 fails here in total and you won't pass 

20 questions of the stupid shit there is now (speeding limit, littering all that stupid shit) 5 fails here and you won't pass 

So in the most unfortunate scenario a cadet knows 45/50 questions. 

I would also want an RP example, good RP gives like slack of an extra question, bad RP is not pass. 

This might actually give good constables 

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Idc for a corrupt LT as long as he's not shitty ;). I understand where that shit is coming from but i thinks it has spread to far and is past the lt and Sgt at this point. I feel like there needs to be a good swoop, denoting all who don't RP well enough back to cadet, and then get RP and the actual good questions in the RA (for instance kidnapping, how can cops fuck that up). 

A RA suggestion :

50 questions

10 of them be harder situations for instance (for instance the heli search protocol).  2 fails here in total and you won't pass 

20 questions of the stupid shit there is now (speeding limit, littering all that stupid shit) 5 fails here and you won't pass 

I would also want an RP example, good RP gives like slack of an extra question, bad RP is not pass. 

13 hours ago, Vedalkenn said:

a5995dbff10b253590edbf12a82caf2f.png

vedalkenn likes this
3 hours ago, wollie35 said:

A RA suggestion :

50 questions

Interesting in my 2 years as a SGT i never seen that format :thinking:

Tarro likes this
12 hours ago, HotWings said:

Interesting in my 2 years as a SGT i never seen that format :thinking:

Well thank God you're not a sgt anymore because your one of the corrupt ones... You straight up lied to higher-ups about seeing people access a tent and got away with it after you added like 5 gold bar charges. Your buddy Drew is just as bad, did the same thing and then went afk last week when we kidnapped him, of course you guys didn't get in any trouble... 

cHIP oTLE likes this