Helmets

I spent an hour yesterday looking throughout Altis for helmets with armor protection. I could not find any helmets at any of the three Rebal Outposts, and none at either Skiptracer bases.

The best things that I've found we're the bicycle helmets at the clothing store and the helmets at the go-kart shop by airfeild. Do any of you know where you purchase better helmets? I have seen people wearing military style helmets and have always wondered where they were purchased. Any lead would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, thero said:

The helmet you are talking about is the combat helmet and you can get it from loot crates, they have the same armor level as the go-kart and bicycle helmets

^^^ just get the go-kart DLC and buy that helmet if you need protection, or the other DLC for the skater helmet. Way cheaper than loot crate

Walt likes this
3 hours ago, justi said:

I spent an hour yesterday looking throughout Altis for helmets with armor protection. I could not find any helmets at any of the three Rebal Outposts, and none at either Skiptracer bases.

The best things that I've found we're the bicycle helmets at the clothing store and the helmets at the go-kart shop by airfeild. Do any of you know where you purchase better helmets? I have seen people wearing military style helmets and have always wondered where they were purchased. Any lead would be appreciated.

You wont find any helmets over level 1 protection literally i only have the combat helmet because i got it trying to get CSATs and i barely use it except to look "cool" it doesn't provide much protection at all.

Edited by Tyler
6 hours ago, Tom Kappa said:

U would know if u weren't a career cop :frog:

You got some balls coming in this thread calling me a career cop, when I play on civ winning the war with your One New Enemy.

Anyways thanks for the help everyone else, I'll open some crates cause I do like the look of those helmets and to support asylum.

Edited by justi
33 minutes ago, justi said:

You got some balls coming in this thread calling me a career cop, when I play on civ winning the war with your One New Enemy.

Anyways thanks for the help everyone else, I'll open some crates cause I do like the look of those helmets and to support asylum.

all u do is sit in kavala with a pistol. CMON JUSTI UR BETTER THAN THAT