5 hours ago, HotWings said:

So basically if someone runs drugs in a bigger vehicle its impossible to seize tho items? There is no way they will ever make hemmts, zammaks, or box trucks available to every officer.  It would not be a fun event at all...  Cops win a fire fight just to get fucked by some jackass camping the gates at HQ? No thanks.  The server already tells you drugs have been seized giving people an idea whats going on, if you want to rob them you need to use reason and deduction to find it. Shouldnt be gifted to you on a silver platter.  How do you get "cheaper" loadouts? They're free or like 2k.  There is really nothing wrong with the process as it is now.  Even if a cop takes your shit you get it back if you win the fight.  There does need to be some risk, all these suggestions basically remove all the risk from the civs.

SGT+ can easily spend 10-12k a loadout depending on the role they're playing. As for Asylum deciding to give cops access to bigger vehicles, I don't see why not? At the very least a sports hatch shouldn't be able to roll in, combat seize a hemmts worth of drugs and peace the fuck out to hq. Couple that with Constables having heli access + ping notifications and now the Qilin nerf just makes it far too APD biased. 

On 5-8-2018 at 9:55 PM, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

SGT+ can easily spend 10-12k a loadout depending on the role they're playing. As for Asylum deciding to give cops access to bigger vehicles, I don't see why not? At the very least a sports hatch shouldn't be able to roll in, combat seize a hemmts worth of drugs and peace the fuck out to hq. Couple that with Constables having heli access + ping notifications and now the Qilin nerf just makes it far too APD biased. 

Revert qilin storage, take prowler away from cops. I present to you, a way for the newer players to make some money 

PoorAsianBoy and Space like this
On 8/5/2018 at 2:55 PM, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

If you choose to spend 10-12k on a load out that is a personal decision, you are given significantly cheaper options.  How about you just make a car drive slower if its over storage capacity?  And to be perfectly frank, I have NEVER seen a cop roll in during a fire fight, take the drugs out of a car and drive off, not once in the 5ish years I have been here.  Ive seen them do it before this change and the drugs poof into the air, but never with the new system.  The qilin is broken as fuck, no matter how much you want to pretend its not.  Literally everyone uses that or a prowler if on cop.  Maybe we just need to remove both vehicles all together? 

5 minutes ago, HotWings said:

If you choose to spend 10-12k on a load out that is a personal decision, you are given significantly cheaper options.  How about you just make a car drive slower if its over storage capacity?  And to be perfectly frank, I have NEVER seen a cop roll in during a fire fight, take the drugs out of a car and drive off, not once in the 5ish years I have been here.  Ive seen them do it before this change and the drugs poof into the air, but never with the new system.  The qilin is broken as fuck, no matter how much you want to pretend its not.  Literally everyone uses that or a prowler if on cop.  Maybe we just need to remove both vehicles all together? 

we cannot remove something them, cause that would leave 0 to none options for pushing with less then 5 people, or if u dont have the money for ifrits. Just increase the buy price to 15 k there ya go 

5 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

we cannot remove something them, cause that would leave 0 to none options for pushing with less then 5 people, or if u dont have the money for ifrits. Just increase the buy price to 15 k there ya go 

I dont believe increasing price would change the meta tbh.  They right around 17-23k on cop and pretty much everyone still buys them. 

4 hours ago, HotWings said:

I have seen it done several times with APD rolling in to a big drug bust and going straight for a seize. The fact you haven’t seen this tells me you didn’t do many drug busts after the policy update or you’re lying.

Brokers300, vedalkenn and Russell* like this
On 8/11/2018 at 1:04 PM, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I have seen it done several times with APD rolling in to a big drug bust and going straight for a seize. The fact you haven’t seen this tells me you didn’t do many drug busts after the policy update or you’re lying.

I do drug busts every day, we just arnt shitbags like the people you play with obviously. 

Edited by HotWings
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, Scott said:

It wasn't just smash and grabs, they were lowered to stop people from running drugs in them as well. It would've been lowered either way. 

You need to have 10 people on the server in order to drugs successfully and hope they don’t got 15 cops on we are forced to do drug runs in trucks that can easily get fucked over by cops they just load up 10 in a prowler and dick you so just fuck them all