Change current prison  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Change prison

• yes!
    • Fuck off

Keep it on the island, 2 deer stands at the front and 2 at the back,remove the water tower thats there for some stupid reason, remove the small construction at the front, get rid of that little corridor around the prison between those green walls, remove all that ugly clutter around the perimeter ie crashed heli, small little courtyard, containers and then just compact everything a little like it has been before and boom, good prison again. @bamf @Gnashes

massi, bC420, Sikorsky and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Keep it on the island, 2 deer stands at the front and 2 at the back,remove the water tower thats there for some stupid reason, remove the small construction at the front, get rid of that little corridor around the prison between those green walls, remove all that ugly clutter around the perimeter ie crashed heli, small little courtyard, containers and then just compact everything a little like it has been before and boom, good prison again. @bamf @Gnashes

*and revert the mechanic to something like a bank 

Only thing that I think should stay is the water tower. If the cops do manage to drop there it's basically game over for the rebels

Don't know how many times i gotta say it but i'll say it again.

The only feedback i ever got was that its to cluttered so after like 2 weeks of complaining ( after the prison came out ) i revamped it and removed ~150 objects and made the prison WAAAY less cluttered. Not only that i removed the double walls and crates. Changed the deerstand positions and changed a bunch of other stuff. I submitted it to bamf and told gnashes about it but got a no fam im good in return. 

To add to that, I would have loved to have shared it with you guys before hand and got feedback before i even finished it so i could've build it for you guys' liking as well. However a I wasn't allowed to share anything cause " Even the admins don't know yet " so i couldn't share any details about it. I'll talk to alec and see what i can help him with before he starts the stream and we'll see how it goes

ItsLego and Vlad like this
3 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Don't know how many times i gotta say it but i'll say it again.

The only feedback i ever got was that its to cluttered so after like 2 weeks of complaining ( after the prison came out ) i revamped it and removed ~150 objects and made the prison WAAAY less cluttered. Not only that i removed the double walls and crates. Changed the deerstand positions and changed a bunch of other stuff. I submitted it to bamf and told gnashes about it but got a no fam im good in return. 

To add to that, I would have loved to have shared it with you guys before hand and got feedback before i even finished it so i could've build it for you guys' liking as well. However a I wasn't allowed to share anything cause " Even the admins don't know yet " so i couldn't share any details about it. I'll talk to alec and see what i can help him with before he starts the stream and we'll see how it goes

Wasn't the main feedback you don't fight so you don't know how to build a fight area. Or was that oil cartel idk. When is ur jet event coming I still wanna witness that.