Possible New Prison Design [POLL]

Would you like this to be the new prison?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to be the new prison?

Just now, Scott said:

Looks great, combines the few good things about the new one with the old one. Only problem I see is having to drive through the sand to get to the bridge which slows down hatchbacks a ton and would get all the cops killed there.

That could be a problem, but almost all of the back is open so heli drops would be very viable for foot pushing and pinching into the front. 

Scott likes this

This is better than our current prison and i would much rather this over the current one, but some feedback points that i have.

• The average constable will never get across the bridge meaning they are pretty much forced to have quick peak battles in deer-stands (I'm assuming that is the intended purpose)
  •  No additional cover on the shore so police can't even swim to a safe place in lieu of hatchback rushing.
  • Heli pad is fully covered (Deer stands don't have a shot on the helipad) and rebels never have to expose themselves so they can load/take off without any risk.

I would suggest adding a small construction/small lighthouse to the south side of the island, Give it a line of sight on the helipad so officers are rewarded for making it to the island instead of just being funneled into the gate for a certain death. Don't give it a height advantage on the deer-stands in prison

Consider throwing a few containers/car wrecks on the main bridge. 

Again overall this is much better than our current prison so +1

Edited by Patato
Twinkie, Tarro, Innate and 5 others like this
21 minutes ago, Patato said:

This is better than our current prison and i would much rather this over the current one, but some feedback points that i have.

• The average constable will never get across the bridge meaning they are pretty much forced to have quick peak battles in deer-stands (I'm assuming that is the intended purpose)
  •  No additional cover on the shore so police can't even swim to a safe place in lieu of hatchback rushing.
  • Heli pad is fully covered (Deer stands don't have a shot on the helipad) and rebels never have to expose themselves so they can load/take off without any risk.

I would suggest adding a small construction/small lighthouse to the south side of the island, Give it a line of sight on the helipad so officers are rewarded for making it to the island instead of just being funneled into the gate for a certain death. Don't give it a height advantage on the deer-stands in prison

Consider throwing a few containers/car wrecks on the main bridge. 

Again overall this is much better than our current prison so +1

why would they add some containers or car wrecks on the bridge. horrible idea, horrible.

Masonn, Steve, Scott and 3 others like this
Just now, Marzoh said:

why would they add some containers or car wrecks on the bridge. horrible idea, horrible.

Off to the sides? So you have the option to stop halfway and repair a hunter or rev someone?

Currently you have to just hatchback rush straight across into a hellfire of bullets.

Innate likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Off to the sides? So you have the option to stop halfway and repair a hunter or rev someone?

Currently you have to just hatchback rush straight across into a hellfire of bullets.

There's been nothing on any of the bridges for any of the prisons for how many years? I dont think getting across is the problem

7 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

There's been nothing on any of the bridges for any of the prisons for how many years? I dont think getting across is the problem

Thats because you wouldn't even attempt it. You just have quick peak battles from the deer-stands. That can be said for Pyrgos prison and when it was near Air HQ.

Plus previous versions had cops report and be TP'd in the prison. So we didnt ever have to get to the island by hatchback. We just hit a button and were magically TP'd ((I dont want that back by the way it was stupid))

Edited by Patato
Innate and Twinkie like this
6 minutes ago, Patato said:

Thats because you wouldn't even attempt it. You just have quick peak battles from the deer-stands. That can be said for Pyrgos prison and when it was near Air HQ.

Not true, we used to have the entire APD take a car just by themselves and all drive across the bridge at the same time and most of the time you could get 5-6 officers out of 10 to the prison safely and plus there's a 2nd bridge.

Atra and Azeh like this