Whitelisted EMS

Should EMS be white listed?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Whitelist Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

I personally believe there could be a few ways of going about this. With dedicated white listed EMS there could be a whole new element of RP added to the server and a brand new and fresh thing that everyone could do. It could be similar to the APD to an extent with a sort of progression of rank. Obviously, there would have to be incentive, and a higher reward for the white listedd EMS to want to go through the trouble. This could be done through increasing the value awarded to EMS on their side while still only taking the 1.5k from civilians. Another incentive would be as the EMS are promoted to higher ranks they could unlock new and better equipment, such as better helicopters, better land vehicles, and possibly even differently styled uniforms like APD higher ups. If done correctly I believe this could be an awesome change for the better. Thanks :)

EDIT: Please give all feedback on how this could be done or anything that you can think of. Positive and negative helps!

Edited by Lunchables
Nubis likes this
Just now, Lucien said:

Maybe if there was a way to do this without getting rid of a civs ability to revive incase the medics are dicking around

Yeah i'm hoping we can find solutions to things like that. I made this thread in hopes to get everyones ideas and opinions.

16 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

I feel like this could be done and not be hated by everyone if we could all just give our ideas and use it all to implement a system that makes sense rather than jumping to the conclusion that it cannot be done.

it can be done

but identity needs to have working chess boards so fuck arma 3 servers lol

Mason, Nubis and Guwop like this
4 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Asked a thousand times and replied with NO a thousand times.

Medics will never be whitelisted

It's not like you can't have both white-listed ems and non-white-listed ems, It would not hurt anything to have a higher tier of medics, "never" is a strong word man, and it seems to be what the poll supports

Edited by Pizza Man
YuSheng likes this
3 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Whitelisted apd makes altis burn(don't want it unwhitelisted btw apd just sucks) whitelist ems and rebels won't get revives anymore. No ty. 

I try to go to rebel yet i get killed as medic.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:33 AM, wollie35 said:

We see how well the whitelisted APD goes, nobody can handle that shit, who is gonna handle the medics

I would be the first to sign up.

Everything you have said would be nice to have implemented but you did not give anything to start off of so here is a base 

1st step in Creating this would be to make a maximum amount of 15 medics at a time 

1st , 3rd Slot - Volunteer Medic 

4th- 15th - (Whitelisted Paramedics) 

Ranking 

Volunteer Medic  - (Unwhitelisted Restricted to the Medic Offroad and SUV) 1.5k per revive with a paycheck of 150$ every five minutes earning 1800$ per hour  for newer players trying to earn some quick cash 

Paramedic - ( Whitelisted, Can use all vehicles listed below as well as Acess to the Hummingbird helicopter, Van, Hatchback Sport) This is your everyday neighborhood paramedic meant for low-risk situations where civilians or cops need medical attention, Paramedics receive 1.5k per revive and a 500$ paycheck every five minutes  earning 6000$ per hour 

Combat Paramedic - ( Whitelisted, Acess to all the vehicles listed below as well as a Special Medic Plate Carrier along with access to a Medic Strider)  Once this rank is achieved the Combat paramedic is able to save lives in the thick of combat and is even able to take shots and keep going earning 1.5k per revive but with an increased paycheck of 833$ per 5mins earning 10,000$ per hour 

With everything Listed above many people is probably thinking well if this was implemented what would happen to the Civilian defibrillator 

A few things that could be changed to balance everything out while still keeping the Civilian defibrillator

1st- Remove The 1.5k Reward that is given for Civs reviving other Civs 

2nd - would be to Increase the timer after being revived by an unprofessional as well as making sway increase while the timer is counting down 

All in all, I think that with the whitelisting of medics could add a great number of things for the community to enjoy feel free to criticize this idea as this is only to better the community of asylum as a whole