Big ol salty dogs

I see a lot of people bitching about... Well nearly anything to do with this server. Whether it is in control of the development/administrative team or not. I get that shit happens that can be pretty upsetting, but coming on the forums to talk shit, and bash the servers is pretty pathetic. If you don't like it don't play, it's a pretty simple concept. You are playing a game that dudes put their own time into so that you can enjoy yours. If you are really that upset about losing a virtual item, maybe its time to take a break. Nothing ever goes wrong in the real world, everything is perfect all the time, but if something does come up make sure to call someone else and make it their problem as well because you should never have to do things on your own. Well there is my rant for the day, sorry to all the snowflakes that will be upset. :(

Mitch (IFRIT), GravL and Mason like this
14 minutes ago, Carpet Muncher said:

If you are really that upset about losing a virtual item, maybe its time to take a break.

It usually is never about losing a virtual item. People put their time into the server to gain these things, and when you don't get that item, and just lost a lot of time, that's why we get mad. Because we lost a shit load of time for a fixable problem.

Mr.Purple likes this
5 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

It usually is never about losing a virtual item. People put their time into the server to gain these things, and when you don't get that item, and just lost a lot of time, that's why we get mad. Because we lost a shit load of time for a fixable problem.

Times worth a lot of money.

Huan Lee likes this
Just now, Carpet Muncher said:

You are playing a video game, if it was worth that much to you, i'd feel you'd be more obligated to be doing something else slightly more productive than sitting at a desk playing videogames. Video games are made to waste time. 

You can be productive when you are wasting time. Lots of people sell Asylum cash.

Huan Lee likes this

Which i believe is against tos. As i said in op. Losing shit sucks. Losing that time sucks too. At the end of a day its a video game things go wrong. My main point was that people come here and bitch about every little thing that goes wrong saying fix it fix it its so easy. Half of these people probably have no clue about anything dealing with the development of a game. Expecially the custom development of a pre existing game. What is the point of bagging on the servers. Most pople probably dont even fill out a correctly formated bug/issue report. They just make a bitching post about how much the servers suck. If you want something fixxed, help it, dont drag it down more.

Edited by Carpet Muncher
Im bad at spelling
Just now, Carpet Muncher said:

Which i believe is against tos. As i said in op. Losing shit sucks. Losing that time sucks too. At the end of a day its a video game things go wrong. My main point was that people come here and bitch about every little thing that goes wrong saying fix it fix it its so easy. Half of these people probably have no clue about anything dealing with the development of a game. Expecially the custom development of a pre existing game. What is the point of bagging on the servers. Most pople probably dont even fill out a correctly formated bug/issue report. They just make a bitching post about how much the servers suck. If you want something fixxed, help it, dont drag it down more.

Selling cash is fine. Advertising it via forums or in game is not allowed. If you have the most productive method (houses, drug cartel, etc.) You can be making a hell of a lot of money.

Uh.... Ok? Once again back to the part of if you dont like it dont play. When servers go to shit for me i just log and play something else. Really not that inconvenient. My car exploded with a full inv of drugs due to server lag, it literally just exploded going 5 kmph. Made a report within minutes was taken care of and off i went to do it again. Go onto other altis servers tell me they have bo problems. Shit happens get over it.

52 minutes ago, Carpet Muncher said:

What attitude, being level headed about a video game? Not letting a video game bother me? Sorry, i will work on getting upset of nothing. My mistake.

time is money. I understand your point but, people will get upset about losing out on something they worked for. I see you have cop tags. Do you feel you earned them? Would you mind getting your account wiped and you start all over again?

I play a lot of survival games and when my base gets wiped I get upset feeling like all the time I worked on it was a waste. But then I start thinking about the type of game I'm playing and I start over and build again and make it stronger then before. Altis Life is a type of a game that you work (play) hard to earn something that you get to enjoy later or just to sit and look at it like @Leroy Jenkins.  Ether way its upsetting when a game does not work the way its supposed to work.  Also some people have spent ALOT of real life cash to play on these servers ether by Buying money or donating money through crates or just to donate. So they feel they have something invested in the game also (myself NOT included I only donated to get the debit card back then).  

Edited by bigjohn561
PS. I only stopped playing due to getting bored mainly but the lag helped me decide.
2 hours ago, Carpet Muncher said:

Uh.... Ok? Once again back to the part of if you dont like it dont play. When servers go to shit for me i just log and play something else. Really not that inconvenient. My car exploded with a full inv of drugs due to server lag, it literally just exploded going 5 kmph. Made a report within minutes was taken care of and off i went to do it again. Go onto other altis servers tell me they have bo problems. Shit happens get over it.

Thats not the case for me. I didnt get comp until 6 days after my comp report for a heli

On 6-8-2018 at 3:01 AM, Carpet Muncher said:

You are playing a video game, if it was worth that much to you, i'd feel you'd be more obligated to be doing something else slightly more productive than sitting at a desk playing videogames. Video games are made to waste time. 

Video games are ment to entertaining people, entertainment is far from waste of time, not everything needs to be productive people need to partially do what they enjoy 

Mason and Space like this