Cops and Hunters cheesing together

25 minutes ago, tommy77771 said:

you got downed by the bountyhunters thats why

Here's how I see this: he made contact with the cops before he was downed by the bounty hunter. That'd give them enough grounds to process him. Handing him to the BH was screwed up. The guy didn't even have him in custody nor was he downed by the time the cops arrived.

Atra, Nubis and Mr. Linux like this
Just now, BlackShot said:

Here's how I see this: he made contact with the cops before he was downed by the bounty hunter. That'd give them enough grounds to process him. Handing him to the BH was screwed up. The guy didn't even have him in custody nor was he downed by the time the cops arrived.

u have a point there i guess didnt watch the whole thing

BlackShot likes this
18 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

He really didn't do anything but say Hey officer, he didn't say i want to turn myself in, he didn't really TRY to contact them, he just ran around what looks to be a hectic scene and they left without paying much notice to him. The BH down'ed him, realized he didn't have any zip ties, purchased them and came back to cuff him. From what I can tell... but yes, he probably would have been back up and able to run off or around before the BH got back.. as the BH pleaded his case with the cops that he downed him, the cops could have gone either way.. they chose to not fight it and gave him to the BH.. Nothing foul that I can see.

Edited by JaxxonMurphy
BlackShot and Masonn like this
19 minutes ago, JaxxonMurphy said:

He really didn't do anything but say Hey officer, he didn't say i want to turn myself in, he didn't really TRY to contact them, he just ran around what looks to be a hectic scene and they left without paying much notice to him. The BH down'ed him, realized he didn't have any zip ties, purchased them and came back to cuff him. From what I can tell... but yes, he probably would have been back up and able to run off or around before the BH got back.. as the BH pleaded his case with the cops that he downed him, the cops could have gone either way.. they chose to not fight it and gave him to the BH.. Nothing foul that I can see.

I think it was someone else saying "hey officer" (TeamSpeak or something). His mic wasn't being captured in the video. I'm assuming he said more than that because of how long he kept pressing his microphone key. I wouldn't know for sure anyway, I'm just speculating. 

Mr. Linux likes this

Yes, i was texting Kev and for some reason my shadow play doesnt pick up my mic. I was talking the whole time and flat out told them i would CL if they handed me to the BH. I was trying to RP my bounty to a lower ticket so i could just pay it. Instead i got cheesed and fed to the hunter. The dude didnt deserve my bounty. Im assuming he didnt have zipties on him and thats why he had to leave after downing me the first time. If he had taken me when he downed me that would just be crap luck, but the cops held me until he got back then gave me to him.

13 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Who downs him gets him, not the BH fault that the cop isn't fast enough 

Idc how much u scream turning myself in, unless your restrained ur free 4 everybody 

Space likes this
4 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Who downs him gets him, not the BH fault that the cop isn't fast enough 

Idc how much u scream turning myself in, unless your restrained ur free 4 everybody 

He wasn't downed by the time the cops arrived. If you argue that he had previously been downed and it's fine to take him, you set a precedent for BHs to take every bounty from cops based on a lame excuse.

Mr. Linux likes this
10 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

He wasn't downed by the time the cops arrived. If you argue that he had previously been downed and it's fine to take him, you set a precedent for BHs to take every bounty from cops based on a lame excuse.

If he's not restrained by cops he's free for all, u restrain or my downing will count. 

Space likes this

OK to clarify what happened, it was me who gave you to the guy. When in restrains the guy came back and told me he downed you but had no zipties, so he went to get some. I checked sidechat and seen he downed u I decided to let him have you. Once downed you then combat logged and we sent you to jail. But u didnt upload that right?Your a retard for posting this.  Ban this guy already @Mitch (IFRIT)

You held me until he got back. I would have got away if it werent for you. You cant just hold civs because a BH didnt have zipties. APD officers are held to higher standards and i dont think calling someone a retard is with in the guidelines of being white listed.