One of the greatest videos right before 6.0

This was before montages were such a huge thing and gangs still fought cops all day when they weren't fighting cartels. Obviously the game has changed a lot since and there are players who are much better then him now but he was good for his time. This shit makes me miss no group cap, no money cap, and better performing servers, as well as that the orcas being more viable in combat.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Jesus man i remember swag would have to leave the fed and go to rebel to refil mags cause the fights would go on for so long and you would be surprised if the server went down because of it.

Sw3g actually helped his gang and played a support role not a lot of people do this now days they just want to bait there team mates for kills and rat gang banks and money

10 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'll never forget the pure despair in side chat when everyone logged in when the 6.0 paych dropped to find that the whole money system had changed. The rage about other parts came not soon after. 

It was a sad day. I remember thinking in a week or so after Paratus sees the amount of rejection 6.0 got it would be reverted but here we are.

5 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Every fed done went into the gang bank and was rarely given to anyone and then at the end he took it all lol. Truth aint dumb.

The gang bank money came from holding cartels, the fed money was always split. 

I mostly piloted, buying new orcas and insurance wasn't cheap but it contributed a lot to our successes, so it was worth it. 

No one ever wanted to fly or drive but I always did, so whatever I took out for whatever reason was justified.

So just think about it, if I had to farm all the loss of equipment, it wouldn't have been the same gang.

rngr, Haych, ZIM2233 and 1 other like this