Looking for A Police Buddy

G'day, I am Samuel, a new cadet, and I am looking for someone to give me a more detailed teaching of the Altis Police Force. I am looking for someone that is either part of the night crew or Australian because it is better for timezones. Also, someone who can teach me something new in every situation that I come across to make me a better officer. Joining in a random lobby, not knowing what to expect and getting someone who is only there for the money and not there to further their experience or assist me to become a better officer makes it really lame and boring. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Cadet Samuel 

P.S: add me on steam so it is easier if you want. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144876047/

Edited by Samuel
RobbyDoggy, ItsLego, massi and 8 others like this

I’m sure you may see me around on the weekends since I’m in the CST timezone. If you ever see me on feel free to shoot me a message and I’d be happy to patrol with you some or answer any questions as I feel I have a pretty good grasp on the APD

I just jumped in with anyone pretty good way to see what not to do and what to do. Feel free to ask questions about situations you're unclear of most people should be able to help you with your questions. Also after having a read over the guidebook and getting a bit of in game time look to get a mock ride along it will show you where you're at knowledge wise.

2 hours ago, Samuel said:

G'day, I am Samuel, a new cadet, and I am looking for someone to give me a more detailed teaching of the Altis Police Force. I am looking for someone that is either part of the night crew or Australian because it is better for timezones. Also, someone who can teach me something new in every situation that I come across to make me a better officer. Joining in a random lobby, not knowing what to expect and getting someone who is only there for the money and not there to further their experience or assist me to become a better officer makes it really lame and boring. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Cadet Samuel 

Join me on P1 (Server 1) and I'll teach ya everything. There is a lot of good officers on all the servers, if nothing else just hop on teamspeak and jump in a channel with someone and ask if you can ride with them. If you have any questions feel free to message me or pm me on teamspeak! :3 

Envy, Nubis and Alex. like this
3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

If you want to learn a lot, try and find officers that are Mock ride along certified, instead of any random constable. You can identify them by the Police hat icon next to their rank in Teamspeak

Stop saying shit like that, everytime play cop I get at least 2 messages asking for a mock ridealong. I needed that tag to give my friend an official mock. 

If u want to know the guidebook, don't go to me always, but if you want RP u can find me on cop when I log on once every month 

Edited by wollie35
Space likes this
37 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Stop saying shit like that, everytime play cop I get at least 2 messages asking for a mock ridealong. I needed that tag to give my friend an official mock. 

If u want to know the guidebook, don't go to me always, but if you want RP u can find me on cop when I log on once every month 

^^^ make sure you message him for a mock ride along @Samuel

Space, Atra and smellypig like this