Stand alone microphone

wollie35

Looking for a good standalone mic. I don't need no professional recording stuff or anything, but my current mic is delivering more and more issues and getting sick of it so. 

looking in the range of +- 60 euros (shouldn't be to hard i think all it needs to do is sound clear). I like the sound of my current headset, but the microphone is just aids with it's problems, so anny suggestions would be appreciated. Also i see alot of things on the internet about a pop filter, do I need 1 or not?

BIG SIDENOTE: i am from the netherlands, so if there is a product amazon only, it would probably be to expensive due to shipping cost, but that's non of your concern tbh, i will check where i can get it myself, just want name

Edited by wollie35
Space and Twinkie like this
56 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

popfilter or not, i am looking through reviews and i think it will do it for me, or do u just not put it in front of your mouth

You only need a pop filter if you're doing a podcast, streaming or voice acting. I can upload a sample in a few minutes of me talking with and without a pop filter.

Twinkie likes this
9 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

70 Euros over here

I was trying to keep it in the high end so that way you wouldn’t be disappointed if it costs more than I said, I just did a quick google search for US prices and did another search for money conversion