Grandpa Dan Trolls GTA5

3 hours ago, UC  said:

Please stop with these retarded videos you upload 

why do you continue to watch ? xD theres hundreds of posts, and like 25 atleast posted daily... and you click mine and watch mine... common man! you that salty i was having some fun in gta? haha. yeah i mod a game that has nothign to do with arma but whats that too any of you? these kids in the video clearly enjoyed no matter how much they got killed. next time do youreself a favor and save the anger or whatever you have , and scroll on bro! honestly no hate... just save ur self the time and anger and move on bro! lolol instead of watchign every video i post and commenting about how theyre shit. xD

Sp0on and Slade Wilson like this
1 hour ago, terry said:

yeah but undetected , not sure about now... either way its fun to hop in , and fuck around! :D

My menu is also undetected good menu, and it's more for money drops, testing cars, etc. I do understand the fuck around part but I kinda get bored of constant trolling every now and then so its a nice change

5 hours ago, terry said:

why do you continue to watch ? xD theres hundreds of posts, and like 25 atleast posted daily... and you click mine and watch mine... common man! you that salty i was having some fun in gta? haha. yeah i mod a game that has nothign to do with arma but whats that too any of you? these kids in the video clearly enjoyed no matter how much they got killed. next time do youreself a favor and save the anger or whatever you have , and scroll on bro! honestly no hate... just save ur self the time and anger and move on bro! lolol instead of watchign every video i post and commenting about how theyre shit. xD

tldr?

Space likes this