Leonheartzed

Returning old player Leonheartzed

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello there guys and girls.

For People that dont know me My name is Leonheartzed i used to play altis Cop mainly in asylum back a few wears. I am acually a Greek guy so you all guys kinda trespassing  But Meh.

i love roleplaying most of the times I am here to have fun like most of you guys if you see me around you can always chat or hang out with me just a few pointers though I love my hatchback sports You aint touching one . I was an Lt for a long time back in the day and i Loved my drone if and when i get one You aint touching it :D . Other than that we will be just fine.

Now for all the old faces i see around i hope i see you around to have a little chat and to catch up ! its Been a while.

Its seems i have a lot of caching up to do so for a few days bear with me .

Edited by Leonheartzed
forgot something hehehehe

Welcome back.

Think you were a Sergeant back when i was a cadet, this might be like 4 years ago.

Just now, Painbringa112 said:

LEON my boy! Its time for those hatchback drives again 

THE PAINTRAIN IS BACK TOO ?!?!

Innate likes this

it's me shawtyyyyy. hellu. welcome back. did u liked how i killed @Zoex

Return of Leon the god.  Great to see you again brother!

10 hours ago, Leonheartzed said:

Hello there guys and girls.

For People that dont know me My name is Leonheartzed i used to play altis Cop mainly in asylum back a few wears. I am acually a Greek guy so you all guys kinda trespassing  But Meh.

i love roleplaying most of the times I am here to have fun like most of you guys if you see me around you can always chat or hang out with me just a few pointers though I love my hatchback sports You aint touching one . I was an Lt for a long time back in the day and i Loved my drone if and when i get one You aint touching it :D . Other than that we will be just fine.

Now for all the old faces i see around i hope i see you around to have a little chat and to catch up ! its Been a while.

Its seems i have a lot of caching up to do so for a few days bear with me .

we missed you :(

Leon and Amarados, both old-school Asylum APD Gods. One of them has returned after years. Amazing! Best trainings, APD Cadet Introduction and Ride-Along i've ever had.

Welcome back! :flame:

Posted (edited)

Oh my, Welcome back lad. Hope you stay longer this return <3

Edited by Sjuol
Scott likes this

Stay awake when you're with your cadets bud.

Welcome back!