Returning old player Leonheartzed

Hello there guys and girls.

For People that dont know me My name is Leonheartzed i used to play altis Cop mainly in asylum back a few wears. I am acually a Greek guy so you all guys kinda trespassing  But Meh.

i love roleplaying most of the times I am here to have fun like most of you guys if you see me around you can always chat or hang out with me just a few pointers though I love my hatchback sports You aint touching one . I was an Lt for a long time back in the day and i Loved my drone if and when i get one You aint touching it :D . Other than that we will be just fine.

Now for all the old faces i see around i hope i see you around to have a little chat and to catch up ! its Been a while.

Its seems i have a lot of caching up to do so for a few days bear with me .

Edited by Leonheartzed
forgot something hehehehe
Steve, Scott, Drew and 33 others like this
10 hours ago, Leonheartzed said:

Hello there guys and girls.

For People that dont know me My name is Leonheartzed i used to play altis Cop mainly in asylum back a few wears. I am acually a Greek guy so you all guys kinda trespassing  But Meh.

i love roleplaying most of the times I am here to have fun like most of you guys if you see me around you can always chat or hang out with me just a few pointers though I love my hatchback sports You aint touching one . I was an Lt for a long time back in the day and i Loved my drone if and when i get one You aint touching it :D . Other than that we will be just fine.

Now for all the old faces i see around i hope i see you around to have a little chat and to catch up ! its Been a while.

Its seems i have a lot of caching up to do so for a few days bear with me .

we missed you :(