So what do I do?

More info would help.... Does your scroll wheel work? If it does, does it just not work on the sign or does it work on everything? Is your "garage" simply not loading what vehicles you have in it? Do you get to click on the vehicle and it says its spawning but never spawns? The more info you give us the easier it is to determine the issue...

2 minutes ago, Myerr said:

the garage doesnt work and everyone is discord is saying the server is lagging. Server 1 is broken more often than not. Everyone runs in place, you cant buy cars or access teh garage. You know exactly what im talking about.

Considering I am asking you, no... I do not know what you are talking about.... I have been around long enough for there to be more than 1 issue...

1 -  Soft log to the faction screen (blufor/independent/civilian), try to join back

2 - Back out of the server entirely and rejoin

3 - Restart the game entirely, rejoin

4 - Try another Asylum Server such as Server 2/3 if you currently play on Server 1

5 -  At this point (which it may very likely be the issue regardless) the server may be having issue

I would try the steps in this order, personally, soft logging has fixed issues for me, however, more time than not it is merely a server issue and that is either fixed by an Admin restarting the server as well as the Devs fixing the server

Unfortunately we are (and have for a long time) having server issues, since the help from Poseidon I have seen the server performance take a huge leap towards being a better server and am hopeful he can do even greater things for us to come, only time will tell

Russell* likes this