Boost Mid

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

I mean considering i used to be LE and then played in ESEA with 14 RWS they definitely did. Plus didn't you like quit the community? Why don't you go do that again no one likes you.

and pretty sure the brilliant creator of the Gnashes Rap aswell, but idk anymore. I think he's alot more liked ma dude.

11 hours ago, Tyler said:

I mean considering i used to be LE and then played in ESEA with 14 RWS they definitely did. Plus didn't you like quit the community? Why don't you go do that again no one likes you.

LE before the rank adjustments is like current MGE. If you weren’t supreme/global than you really were not that good. And RWS means nothing without context. We’re you probably playing shitters in rank D+.

Cheech'nChong and explicit like this
Just now, TryHardSqueaker said:

LE before the rank adjustments is like current MGE. If you weren’t supreme/global than you really were not that good. And RWS means nothing without context. We’re you probably playing shitters in rank D+.

This was back before there were ranks in ESEA. I played a couple matches against pros like ptr, Shahzam, and Swag/Brax never did real great against them pros are obviously on a whole different level. Some games i would be against all Supremes or Globals and some games i'd be up against MGs to LEs idk i just never touched MM after i switched to ESEA simply because going any higher was crazy with all the cheaters.

Edited by Tyler
7 minutes ago, Tyler said:

This was back before there were ranks in ESEA. I played a couple matches against pros like ptr, Shahzam, and Swag/Brax never did real great against them pros are obviously on a whole different level. Some games i would be against all Supremes or Globals and some games i'd be up against MGs to LEs idk i just never touched MM after i switched to ESEA simply because going any higher was crazy with all the cheaters.

If you actually know to play the game its not that hard to maintain a Supreme/Global rank my guy 

explicit likes this