New Craftable Energy Drinks

Do you like this suggestion?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

My idea is simple. Creating a new craftable energy drink. In game there's currently Red gulls which are purchasable in the shops, but what if there was a way to create another energy drink? This new energy drink would be a little bit better than a red gull lasting a extra minute or two and would sell for a little bit more in the shops - but cannot be purchased. To craft this drink, you'd have to go out and collect the supplies yourself (Give ideas) and take them to a processor. This would create a new legal way to make money, create an alternative to legal stamina boosts, and give players a little something to do.

(This thread is not considering illegal drugs that give you similar effects as red gull)

im drunk btw

Edited by SethK
Danne likes this
1 hour ago, Azeh said:

Too much effort for too little reward. It wouldn’t be a good money maker either if it was legal, because this is Asylum and only illegal ways of making money are worth doing.

Could just make them OP too, give about 10 minutes or something. If a red gull is $142, every minute would be $47.3 So this new energy drink would be $473 each. That'd be a great way for newer or poor players to make money ez. Then since it's a craftable only item, players could sell them to others and ramp up the prices. Since you can hold 90 Redgull in your inventory, $473 * 90 = $40,770

Edited by SethK
1 hour ago, Azeh said:

But if I’m gearing up at rebel/skiptracer which I do 99% of the time, why would I bother stopping by one of my houses to grab few of these energy drinks?

Not to mention that you’ll rarely run non-stop for 10 minutes, making redgull more cost-efficient as they are wasted less. Could go back and forth on the price and stamina time, but regardless I don’t think they’re worth it if they can’t be purchased.

How I see these would be primarily utilized if you're doing Kavala rat shenanigans, fighting in areas where vehicles typically wouldn't be utilized, or police activities.(Obtained from civilians) There's been plenty times where I'm running around after somebody but unfortunately my red gull runs out. I'd then have to stop for a moment to use another one, however, that gives more time for the person I'm after to get away. So essentially, this is something that would be more situational. Red gulls for if you intend on being out of the car for a few minutes, or the alternative if you intend on being out for a while. 

Gonna head off to bed so i'll hit you up again when i wake

Edited by SethK
37 minutes ago, SethK said:

How I see these would be primarily utilized if you're doing Kavala rat shenanigans, fighting in areas where vehicles typically wouldn't be utilized, or police activities.(Obtained from civilians) There's been plenty times where I'm running around after somebody but unfortunately my red gull runs out. I'd then have to stop for a moment to use another one, however, that gives more time for the person I'm after to get away. So essentially, this is something that would be more situational. Red gulls for if you intend on being out of the car for a few minutes, or the alternative if you intend on being out for a while. 

Gonna head off to bed so i'll hit you up again when i wake

There is a redgull custom control, you don’t need to stop. You started off with an idea about a better redgull and ended up turning it into a new drug to sell. Cocaine makes you faster, but no one uses it in kavala, because it fucking cocaine. No one would use something they can sell as it is likely you’ll die with it. 

Edited by Batcan

I have to agree with @Azeh , it doesn’t really seem worth it. I’d rather buy redgulls than craft my own super energy drink for an extra few minutes of running.

for it to be worth adding it would need a 25% HP increase to it, 8 minutes of no fatigue, illegally manufactured, illegal to have on you. And maybe increase your speed of running if possible by like 15%

Crossfade likes this

The idea of a craftable item, that is

A ) Legal,

B ) Cannot be obtained otherwise

Very good idea.

Since we already got guns and vehicles, all thoose you already can buy, which makes it kinda boring to craft, except for when vermins were good and other guns and maybe the orca..