Leroy Jenkins

Littlebirds completely useless since change!!

15 posts in this topic

Please reinstate the little bird performance back to what it was before a week ago. They hardly maneuver, they hardly climb and they're so unrealistic now how can any developer or admin honestly say their anywhere near realistic now? 

Please....

Posted (edited)

say bro you accidently buy an m-900? i know u on that tight budget.

Edited by Farmer Steve
Donald Clinton likes this

9 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Please reinstate the little bird performance back to what it was before a week ago. They hardly maneuver, they hardly climb and they're so unrealistic now how can any developer or admin honestly say their anywhere near realistic now? 

Please....

It hasn't been changed.

Sp0on, Scott, Twinkie and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Please....

You either bought a M-900 or youre just an idiot because they havent been touched.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

@Leroy Jenkins

What is bad about the performance that you're noticing? I don't believe anything has changed.

Make sure you're not getting confused with the M-900. The MH-9 Hummingbird is a lot more agile than the M-900.

Zoex likes this

Where is the intelligence in this post. They havent changed anything, check the change log bud.

3 minutes ago, Ba-KA said:

buy a taru like a real player you pussy

this made me LMAO for some reason.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You either bought a M-900 or youre just an idiot because they havent been touched.

Agreed