Remove defibs, no reving

Seems pointless to shoot someone in the head with a 7.62x51 cartridge just to have some guy with a defib rev them and put them right back in the fight. Cartel wars and cop fights end up being a defib war....especially with cops defibing their own in seconds with no wait time on multiple revs.

Dying should have a higher penalty. At the very least make a reved person wake up in the hospital far from the fight. It balances fights out better and makes people more cautious about the fights they get into.

41 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Seems pointless to shoot someone in the head with a 7.62x51 cartridge just to have some guy with a defib rev them and put them right back in the fight. Cartel wars and cop fights end up being a defib war....especially with cops defibing their own in seconds with no wait time on multiple revs.

Dying should have a higher penalty. At the very least make a reved person wake up in the hospital far from the fight. It balances fights out better and makes people more cautious about the fights they get into.

When you die your “timr until revive” goes up, after the first death you can be revived right away but 2+ deaths there is a timer before you can be revived again....

Use the time it takes to revive someone to push and easily kill the person reviving, or don’t die to begin with... it has been like this a loooonnnggg time and it’s fair how it currently is as I’m sure many people will agree with me

Cops don’t get “instant revive” they get the same timer as civs do, unless it is a Sergeant+ on a Medic slot (those are limited so it cannot be abused) so you must first be a Sergeant, and even if you are a Sergeant you must have the Medic (cop) slot, even then you must have it unlocked via cop prestige

TLDR: I don’t see this as an issue and I personally believe this to already be as fair as it can possibly be

Russell* and .Casper like this
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

People complain about other gangs roaching at cartels or cops taking forever to actually push at a bank. Do you realize that without defibs people would be even less interested about actually pushing a cartel or a bank?

48 minutes ago, Jake said:

When you die your “timr until revive” goes up, after the first death you can be revived right away but 2+ deaths there is a timer before you can be revived again....

Use the time it takes to revive someone to push and easily kill the person reviving, or don’t die to begin with... it has been like this a loooonnnggg time and it’s fair how it currently is as I’m sure many people will agree with me

Cops don’t get “instant revive” they get the same timer as civs do, unless it is a Sergeant+ on a Medic slot (those are limited so it cannot be abused) so you must first be a Sergeant, and even if you are a Sergeant you must have the Medic (cop) slot, even then you must have it unlocked via cop prestige

TLDR: I don’t see this as an issue and I personally believe this to already be as fair as it can possibly be

*Coporal and +* we get to have Medicperk too. but its is the same slot for Coporal and + so 4 medic max 

17 minutes ago, Boby said:

*Coporal and +* we get to have Medicperk too. but its is the same slot for Coporal and + so 4 medic max 

Sergeant+ in the Medic slot with the ability unlocked via cop prestige get to revive and ignore the “time until next revive” script.... trust me bud, I know cop better than you think I do ;)

Boby likes this

So I am the retard for suggesting that someone who has just been shot and killed should not be able to just jump back into a fight because of a defibrillator which does nothing to put your brains back in your skull?

If death being permanent for that spawn discourages someone from fighting then maybe they really dont want to fight. 

Just now, goyneyyy. said:

You know absolutely nothing about cartels and that's pretty obvious just by reading this.

I know enough to know that the way people fight now is because of the way the game is structured, not the other way around. People learn how to play within the structure of the game available to them. If the rules were different they would simply play different.

But this applies to much more than just cartels

17 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I know enough to know that the way people fight now is because of the way the game is structured, not the other way around. People learn how to play within the structure of the game available to them. If the rules were different they would simply play different.

It’s a fucking video game

just because you drink energy drinks irl doesn’t mean you fat ass can run a mile does it?

Donald, Steve, Space and 3 others like this
32 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

You are acting as if defibs have just been implemented and that they have affected fights suddenly.

They have been in for a long time and they will be in for the duration of the server I can guarantee you that.

26 minutes ago, Johnny said:

It’s a fucking video game

just because you drink energy drinks irl doesn’t mean you fat ass can run a mile does it?

LMFAO, I've always found it funny how the internet has changed human behavior. The toxicity displayed over a suggestion.......in a fucking suggestion forum no less....is fucking amazing.

I'm betting that none of you talk that way to people in real life.  Half you basement dwellers couldn't afford the dental bills.

5 hours ago, Jake said:

Sergeant+ in the Medic slot with the ability unlocked via cop prestige get to revive and ignore the “time until next revive” script.... trust me bud, I know cop better than you think I do ;)

oh yeah, that. I thought you were talking about reviving faster and that only sergeant could do it. I never thought you didn't know well about ''cop'' buddy. Just thought you forgot to mention that corporal can also revive faster. but you weren't talking about that. so my bad I guess 

Jake likes this
14 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Have you ever played PUBG Multiplayer/Squads? Its more cancer... and they don't need defibs...

Donald likes this
10 hours ago, Steve said:

Do you realize that one of the few reasons Asylums existing player base is still here is because of defibs? Olympus has epi pens which are similar but not the same. If Asylum removes defibs or even nerfs them they will lose what little player base they comparatively have left to Olympus for sure.

It would give Medics more demands though. So I am down for whichever. 

Everyone seems to just shit on medics when they can but when they die in the salt fields with their meth, they begging for a medic... yall need jesus

4 minutes ago, Deanzphx said:

Everyone seems to just shit on medics when they can but when they die in the salt fields with their meth, they begging for a medic... yall need jesus

I don't care if medics have more power or capability to revive people, all that matters to me is that defibs don't get changed or removed.

Gagss likes this
7 hours ago, Deanzphx said:

There is 2km radius around kavala. Inside that radius is where a medic without a heli will stay. Idk how you die in salt fields with meth, but ok. There is literally nothing to crash into and if you get shot your meth is gone.

13 hours ago, Deanzphx said:

Everyone shits on medics because they don't do anything.